Wooper's Pond Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wooper's Pond Forums!

Help us bring this place back by posting!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

Male Number of posts : 6710

Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 1st 2008, 2:18 pm

Shadow: ''I can make the radar magic miss to find you, and Woopshi can't hear everything now, he's powerless...also, you have status energy too.''

Meanwhile...

Woopshi: ''We're here!''

Meanwhile...

Felinoshi: ''No, we wouldn't kill you, we'd never do such thing...and, before you mention it, we know about Dustox and we're so sorry...''
Back to top Go down
https://wooperspond.forumotion.com
Nick

Nick

Male Number of posts : 379

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 1st 2008, 2:49 pm

Charin: "How can you do that? Radar Magic is unquie, you cant "block" it out"

Charon: "As for our status Energy...well, we only use it sometimes....Woopshi kept messing with it and that ending up in Killing us!"

Charin: "not to mention our Father and Uncles! He killed them too! I hate him!" he shouted

Charon: "if there's anyone in existance that deserve to be destroyed...it's him"

both Charin and Charon looked very pale, they were dead... as was Seth,Bulbashi,Squirtoshi, and lastly Charoshi

Meanwhile...

Ted noticed Charoshi

Ted: "you really have returned, you got a mintute?"

Charoshi nodded and both Ted and Charoshi enter a seprate room and shut the door lightly, they begun talking to themselves

Ted's Mudkip and Pachirisu along with Charoshi's Charmander stand outside the door, protecting them....

Charan: "Didnt anyone else how pale Father looks? is he....dead?"

Charan looked at her Uncles

Charan: "arent you?"

Bulbashi: "yes we are" he sadly admits, not wanting to protend anymore..

Bulbashi shot a cold look at Woopshi

Bulbashi: "HE KILLED US!" he shouted at Woopshi bitterly...

Bulbashi summoned Oblivion into his hands in a dark aqua, angry...

Meanwhile..

Plusle: "Tell that to Beautifly why dont you?"

Minin was a little more forgiven than Plusle, he looked like he was about to forgive them when Plusle looked at Minin

Plusle: "Are you forgiving them or something?"

Minin: "well I will forgive them..."

Plusle: "Why would you forgive someone like that?"

Minin: "Charon would want me too, and Charin would want you to forgive them as well!"

Plusle: "Your right Minin.." he said looking away for a moment, thinking of what to do...

Plusle: "Alright, I'll forgive you as well"

Plusle and Minin slowly came over to the Children

Plusle: "Our trainers have...been so upset for so long! Ever since Dustox died!"

Minin: "They...Think your family are killers and...think tha..your father just wants to.... destory Jothoshi's royal family..." Minin began, with Plusle nodding

Plusle: "He's...messed with and destoryed their power....for so long....remember what he did to Squirtoshi and Jane as well?"

Minin: "And what about.....he....Killed Charoshi,our trainers, and Bulbashi,Squirtoshi, and Seth just recently....too...by....taking the status....energy....from the bloodline....even when....he knew he....would destory them if he did.....why?"

Plusle and Minin looked painfully at Felinoshi and Axoloyosh

Plusle: "Why is your Father this way? What did our Family ever do to him to deserve this?"

Both Plusle and Minin were Crying badly...
Back to top Go down
http://twilightvideoproduct.forumotion.net/forum.htm
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 1st 2008, 7:07 pm

Felinoshi: ''Three words: He didn't knew. Do you expect him to know everything? Uncle Charoshi never told that to him before...but let's leave that for later, we were informed your trainers are in danger...''

Meanwhile...

Shadow: ''I am stronger that you would imagine, I'm the only one that has defeated Woopshi...''

Meanwhile...

Woopshi was surprised by the sudden accusation.

Woopshi: ''I...I did that? I...HATE MYSELF!! Crying or Very sad You're the people I love...how can you think I did that on purpose!? *Woopshi calmed down a bit and added in a decided tone* ''I have to get the Wooprod back, to give you the energy I took from you!''

Rita: ''I know you didn't did that on purpose, brother. How could you think that Bulbashi!?''
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 8:07 pm

Plusle: "They are in danger! A shadow is in their room!"

Minin: "That's not the worse part! It's offering to destroy you two in our Trainers place!"

Plusle and Minin looked at each other for a moment

Plusle: "We'll talk later about this, and before you ask, Charoshi didnt tell him anything because he's not suppose too, it's against the Jothoshi family code to explain their ways to anyone..."

Minin: "Comeon! we need to hurry if we hope to protect our trainers!"

Meanwhile..

Charin: "Oh? well, impressive, what about our father?"

Charon: "And who are you anyway?"

Meanwhile..

Bulbashi: "because it's true, You knew about our power and you didnt trust us with it cause you think it's "Harmful", so you got rid of it instead of leaving it safe with us, Dad told you what would happen if you took away our power, you didnt listen to him like I thought you would, I'm dissapointed in you Woopshi."

Charoshi accidently overheard Woopshi and came back shocked, Ted followed

Charoshi: "Woopshi...you...love...us? and Me?" his voice was both frightened and excited for some reason... he lwas wondered what Bulbsahi just said to Woopshi, noticing Bulashi was armed with his Keyblade...

Ted walked over to Charno and Upashi

Ted: "Your Majesties, do you know where I may find Alan Terrance and Miles Valor?" he said ignoring everyone except the King and Queen

Charno's Treecko looked at Ted for a moment and nodded

Charno: "Who are Alan Terrance and Miles Valor?"

Ted: "They are close friends with myself and Charoshi, they, like myself have in hiding for awhile, but I lost track of them coming here, and I need some help"

Charno: "I see.."

Treecko: "I bealive I know where they can be found Charno" he said after some thinking..

Meanwhile...

Charmander: "Rizo..." he said suddenly, while in deep thought

he looked at Woopshi's Wooper for a moment and came over to him.

Charmander: "Hey Wooper, do you have any Idea where I may find my Older Brother? He's named Rizo and he's a Charmeleon"

--A Charmeleon was outside the Palace, thinking to himself for a moment, it was Conan's Older Brother,Rizo.--

Rizo: "I hope Conan is alright, Father asked me to find him..."he sounded concerned..
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 28th 2008, 5:59 pm

Shadow: ''I defeated your dad, too...but I'm willing to help you. My identity is not important...''

Meanwhile...

Felinoshi: ''We have to save them! C'mon!''

Felinoshi and Axoloyosh ran, searching for Charin and Chron's room.

Meanwhile...

Woopshi: ''Yes...I do.''

Upashi: ''I don't know where they are...do you, dear?''

Meanwhile...

Wooper: ''Hmmm...I don't know him. But what about my brother, Quillet, I haven't seen for over a decade.''
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 28th 2008, 7:13 pm

Charin: "ok, I guess--"

Charin: "Charon, why do I sense Plusle and Minin heading back towards the room--"

Charon: "I dont know, but mister, I THINK that's them, what do we have to pay you for this service?"

Meanwhile..

Plusle and Minin: "Wait for us!"

Both electric pokemon ran as fast as they could to keep up...

Meanwhile..

Charoshi: "I see...however, how can you love us if your willing to mess with us all the time? You even destroyed my Mother! How can I love you if your so destructive and Nosy to my family all the Time?!"

Bulbashi: "that's my point, he prob destroyed Alan Terrance and Miles Valor by now..." he mutters to himself silently, Bulbashi then enters a seperate room and slams the door angrly

Meanwhile..

Treecko: "they can be found in the Jothoshi royal palace I bealive" he said after some thinking

Charno: "ok Treecko, so---"

Ted: "I'll handle the rest, thanks"

Ted starts to leave the palace, his Mudkip and Pachirisu follow

Meanwhile...

Rizo entered the palace moments later, and froze when he saw Conan, he came over

Conan: "Rizo?"
Rizo: "Conan?"

They hugged for a moment and broke apart, Conan turned to Wooper

Conan: "Wooper, this is my Older Brother Rizo"
Rizo: "pleased to meet you"
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 28th 2008, 8:32 pm

Wooper: ''Pleased to meet you too. Would you both help me find Quillet, my older brother? I believe he's still living in Peanut Swamp...''

Meanwhile...

Shadow: ''Give me Status Gems.''

Meanwhile...

Woopshi: ''I sealed Jane because she was evil. I thought you were with me in that...Charoshi, we should start searching a way to get our weapons back.''

Meanwhile...

Felinoshi and Axoloyosh were getting closer to the room...
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 28th 2008, 9:18 pm

Rizo: "sure, me and Conan would be glad to help, lead the way, we'll follow"

Conan nodded

Meanwhile..

Charin: "Alright, little do our parents know that we keep our status gems hidden secertly"

Charin went over to his nightstand and opened a secert drawer and pulled out a few status gems and gave them to the shadow

Charin: "wait, perhaps you'd like some assistants as well?" he offers, Charon nodded

Charon: "We can be a great help to you if you'd let us"

Meanwhile..

Charoshi: "MY MOTHER WAS NOT EVIL! WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU GET SUCH AN IDEA FROM?

Charoshi was angry at Woopshi, he paused for a moment and looked right at Woopshi

Charoshi: "so, whenever you think something is evil about us, the first thing you do is destory it huh? you know what? I Cant trust you! Zinc was right about you!"

Squirtoshi overheard on accident and came over, his Squirtle followed

Squirtoshi: "my Evil Clone you say? Good to see he was destoryed"

Charoshi: "you know what? I"m not doing Anything with you! I dont even want to see your face anymore! Go meddle with your own family for once! I've had it with you Woopshi!"

Charoshi left the room as well, brushing past Squirtoshi, entered the Portal Room and teleported to the Order HQ, reappearing next to Plusle and Minin, they stopped and turned to him.

Plusle,Minin "Charoshi?"

Charoshi: "where's Charin and Charon?"

Plusle: "in their room..."

Charoshi: "ok, lead me to them"

Charoshi paused for a momet...

Charoshi: 'Wait,Woopshi's Children are here?"

Charoshi: "Felinoshi? Axoloyosh?" he called out

Meanwhile.

Rizo: "Wonder what's eating Charoshi, did you trainer do something hurtful to him?"

Conan: "more than I can say at the moment really, but let's go with Wooper, ok bro?"

Rizo "Right"
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 28th 2008, 9:32 pm

Wooper leaded the group to outside.

Wooper: ''I believe the swamp is north from here...''

Meanwhile...

Woopshi rolled his eyes.

Woopshi: ''Maybe he forgot...''

Upashi: ''Doesn't he have a curse that makes him act like that...?''

Meanwhile...

Felinoshi and Axoloyosh returned and joined Charoshi.

Felinoshi: ''Uncle Charoshi! Nice to see you!''

Axoloyosh nodded.

Axoloyosh: ''Charin and Charon are in danger...''

Meanwhile...

Shadow: ''Yes, you can be my assistants...I sense Woopshi's children approaching right now, they're with your father, too.''
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 28th 2008, 9:40 pm

Squirtoshi: "That's not his curse, that's his actual feelings, he feels deep haterd inside for you Woopshi, if you want proof, bulbashi feels the same way about you."

Charno: "Well, I hate to say it, that's not Charoshi's Curse"

Treecko: "yeah, I would've sensed it if it was, h"e really hates you Woopshi.

Meanwhile..

Rizo: 'to the north, cool, always wanted to go north"

Meanwhile..

Charoshi: "good to see you two are alright" he smiled a bit, trying not to be mad at them

Charoshi: "so, my Sons are in danger, lead the way"

Meanwhile..

Charin: "That would be--"

Charon: "our father is...with them? oh no!"
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 29th 2008, 8:19 am

Felinoshi and Axoloyosh continued heading for Charin and Charon's room.

Meanwhile...

Shadow: ''You fear your father, huh? What would you like me to do with him?''

Meanwhile...

Woopshi: ''He hates me...? Sad''

Meanwhile...

Wooper: ''Yeah, let's go!''

Wooper started walking towards north.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 29th 2008, 6:50 pm

Charoshi followed as well

Meanwhile..

Charin: "just disable him temporary"

Meanwhile..

Charno: "yes, he hates you! You've meddled with him too much!

Meanwhile...

Conan and Rizo followed Wooper
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 29th 2008, 8:54 pm

Shadow: ''I will do as you want.''

Meanwhile...

Woopshi: ''I have to fix this...''

Meanwhile...

Felinoshi and Axoloyosh were almost there.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 29th 2008, 9:01 pm

Charin: "right, we'll...trust you" he said slowly

Meanwhile..

Charno: "I think you've done enough to him, just leave Charoshi alone for once Woopshi"

Meanwhile..

Seth: "yes, I know...Charoshi wasnt suppose to die at age 17, I didnt want him too, but it's Woopshi's fault that he did" he called from the seperate room a little loudly then he meant..

Meanwhile..

Charoshi: "Charin,Charon, hangon"
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 29th 2008, 9:07 pm

Woopshi: ''My fault, Seth!? Why does everyone blame ME!? Have you forgotten the good things I did? That's something I hate, people remember bad things and forget good things...''

Meanwhile...

The Shadow faced the door and readied...Felinoshi and Axoloyosh entered.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 29th 2008, 9:24 pm

Charno: "think about what you did to Charoshi's Family for a moment first off"

Meanwhile..

Seth: "come my fellow council members, it's time we spoke to Charoshi for a moment" he addressed

???-" I bealive he's in the Order HQ, looking for your grandsons"

Meanwhile..

Charno: "council members? huh?"

Charno got up to investigate

Meanwhile..

Charoshi entered the room to see Chain and Charon point their swords at Felinoshi and Axoloyosh...
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 29th 2008, 9:33 pm

The Shadow then paralyzed Charoshi and prepared to attack Felinoshi and Axoloyosh.

Felinoshi: ''But we came here to save you...!''

Meanwhile...

Woopshi: ''Just stop complaining! You'd be more useful if you provided info about how to get the Wooprod back!''
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 29th 2008, 10:00 pm

Charoshi: "Sons, what--"

Charin: "These two came here to kill all our other pokemon!"

Charon: "Father...dont hate us for this"

Both children stepped closer to Felinoshi and Axoloyosh, swords ready

Meanwhile...

Charno: "maybe if you think for once, you'd realize that it was taken from you, as was the Charblade--"

Squirtoshi: "I think my Squrblade can help on that Woopshi"

Meanwhile..

Seth: "very well, I shall go see to him, as should you two"

???-"yes sir!"

???-"right!"
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 30th 2008, 6:19 am

Axoloyosh: ''No! Dustox died on accident! We came here because you're in danger! Don't trust that Shadow.''

Meanwhile...

Woopshi: ''So Skept has it...''
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 30th 2008, 10:02 am

Charin: "Why should we bealive you? Your exactly like your father! You kill pokemon due to your dumb battling!"

Charoshi: "What? your dustox is dead?!?"

Charon: "yes, they killed him, the same exact way Uncle Woopshi killed your Charmander!"

Meanwhile..

Squirtoshi: "yes, and the Charblade, at least he doesnt have the Squrblade"

Meanwhile..

Conan: "Are we there yet?"

Rizo: "be patient Bro"

Meanwhile..

Seth: "Comeon,Terrance,Valor!"

Seth left the room, a Human and an Orange fox followed, this was Alan Terranace and Miles Valor, Charoshi's closet freinds.

Ted turned around and froze

Ted: "Alan? Miles?"

Alan: "Ted?"

Miles: "Ted?"

Ted came over to them, noticing they were wearing Silver Robes, besides Miles was a Lucario and Buizel, and besides Alan was a shiny Riolu.

Ted: "do you guys know where Charoshi is?"
Alan: "yes, in the Order HQ"
Ted: "Let's go to him then!"
Miles: "Right!"

Seth: "you guys go ahead, I'll catch up later"

Ted,Alan, and Miles started to leave the room,their pokemon follow.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 30th 2008, 12:27 pm

Felinoshi: ''We vow to correct our ways of battling! But please don't listen to the Shadow! It's for your good!''

Meanwhile...

Woopshi: ''Upashi, can you tell where Skept is?''

Upashi placed her and on her head.

Upashi: ''He is in the Panic Peak, in his palace...I sense that.''

Meanwhile...

Wooper: ''We're close.''
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 30th 2008, 1:15 pm

Charin: "for our own good? I honestly doubt that!"

Charon: "maybe Bio is still around, he can help dispose of Woopshi..."

Charoshi: "sons, dont listen! Please!"

Charon: "how do we know your telling the thruth?"

Charoshi: "their not lying, our ability is telling us their not, but that Shadow is..."

Meanwhile..

Conan: "good to hear"

Meanwhile..

Squirtoshi: "I'll go with you to the Panic Peak, I have to help my brother out"
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 30th 2008, 7:12 pm

Shadow: ''Don't listen to them!''

Axoloyosh: ''Please! I beg you to listen to us! We don't want anything bad for you! My father neither!''

Meanwhile...

Woopshi: ''Thanks, Squirtoshi.''
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 30th 2008, 7:27 pm

Charin: "why? Their our Cousins! of course we'll listen!"

Charon: "so what if they messed up in the past? So what? I'm tired of listening to your lies you pest!"

Charoshi: "yes Charon, dont listen to that shadow, listen to your cousins instead..."

Meanwhile..

Squirtoshi: "let's get going then"
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 EmptyMarch 31st 2008, 5:45 pm

Felinoshi: ''Thank you, cousins.''

Axoloyosh: ''Uncle, I sense you're mad at my father...the same thing our cousins said applies to him.''

Meanwhile...

Woopshi went out of the room, telling Squirtoshi to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next