Wooper's Pond Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wooper's Pond Forums!

Help us bring this place back by posting!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

Male Number of posts : 6710

Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 4:55 pm

Woopshi: ''You guys know each other?'' (I hope this doesn't involve another RPG...or maybe Ferdinand visited the Order 10 years ago?)

Meanwhile, in the forest...

Felinoshi and Axoloyosh kept walking, ignoring Katrina.

Katrina: ''Please! Please! Don't go there!''

Axoloyosh: ''Don't stop us, we know what we're doing''

Katrina: ''No you don't! I have a feeling, I feel your father is here...''

Felinoshi: ''LIES! You're just saying that to stop us!''

Katrina's foot slipped in the mud and she fell down.

In Kannohtoshi Palace...

Skarshi approached Ted, and offered to give him a handshake.

Skarshi: ''I'm Skarshi, Prime Minister of Kannohshi, nice too meet you.''
Back to top Go down
https://wooperspond.forumotion.com
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

Male Number of posts : 2568

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 4:58 pm

Ferdinand: CHAROSHI! What a pleasure to see you in here! Yes, it's me, Ferdinand. How the time passes... Woopshi, yes we met years ago in Heigard.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 5:02 pm

Woopshi: ''That explains everything. Ferd, I can call you Ferd, right? Would you help us to find out what's happened?''
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Male Number of posts : 379

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 5:03 pm

Charoshi: "We do Woopshi, we know each other, were good friends"

Meanwhile..

Charan appoarched Felinoshi and Axoloyosh moments later... her Floatzel followed

Charan: "is that... Felinoshi and Axoloyosh?" she asked, but walked over to them

Charan: "our Fathers have returned you two, its the truth, good to see you guys again"

Erika came over to Katrina to assit her

Erika: "need any help?" she offered

Meanwhile...

Ted saw Skarshi and smiled, shaking his hand

Ted: "my name is Ted, Prime Minister of Jothoshi, good to meet you Skarshi"

Last edited by Darkblade on April 7th 2008, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twilightvideoproduct.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 5:04 pm

Ferdinand: Of course yes, Woopshi, to both things. Oh, Charoshi, I missed you in Heigard. Nothing was the same after you left.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 5:06 pm

Charoshi: "yeah, sorry I left, but I had to return at some point" he shrugged his shoulders a bit

Meanwhile..

Charno finally spoke, asking

Charno: "We have two Prime Ministers?"
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 5:08 pm

Ferdinand: Yes... I want you to always remember the first word I told you: Always let you feelings to guide your life. Tell me, what's happening on here?
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 5:09 pm

Woopshi: ''OK, leave the remembering to later. We have to find out what's up with everything now, we don't know. We should search for Kannohtoshi Palace.''

Katrina stood up, trying to remove the mud on her dress.

Katrina: ''See? I told you I felt it...Woopshi's back...after all these years...I still can't believe it''

Felinoshi: ''So you were right, sorry for not listening to you, mom''

In the palace...

Aiyosh: ''So why were we called here?''

Upashi: ''I don't know, maybe Charno has something to tell you?''
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 5:14 pm

Ferdinand: I wonder how Smoltzen and Vancolt are doing there in Heigard. So let's go, we have a problem to solve.

Meanwhile....

Smoltzen: Vancolt! The Kingdom are burning in chaos! We can't controll all this by ourselves!

Vancolt: Calm down! *Smacks on Smoltzen's face* We'll find a solution to this.

Smoltzen: But the entire Paltz is burning!

Vancolt: Well, something we have to do.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 5:16 pm

Charoshi: "Comeon, to the Kannohtoshi Palace, we'll find our answers there"

Meanwhile..

Charan: "I bet their going to go to Kannohtoshi's palace, I"m going there,but, just dont expect Charin and Charon, their still pretty shaken up after what happened to one of their pokemon 10 years ago...poor thing"

Meanwhile..

Charno: "Charoshi and Woopshi are back!"
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 5:20 pm

Ferdinand: Godness! I have to start a Traveling Tour Plan to here someday! Well, I'm feeling kind of sick...
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 5:21 pm

Woopshi: ''OK, let's go! The portal to Kannohtoshi is in the next hallway to the left!''

Katrina: ''Let's go to the palace, then''

Katrina took out a small gem.

Katrina: ''The mine was reopened somehow, I got this gem we can use to get to the palace''

Meanwhile...

Upashi: ''Really!? GREAT NEWS!''

Aiyosh: ''My son! Yes!''

Yoshu: ''They're back!!''

Skarshi: ''YEAH!!''
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 5:24 pm

Ferdinand: Ugh... I have that feeling again... But I won't let it to stop me, I'll help.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 5:29 pm

Woopshi went out of the room and ran towards the portal.

Meanwhile...

Katrina held the gem in her hand, Felinoshi and Axoloyosh stood besides her and placed their hands over Katrina's.

Katrina: ''Charan, Erika, come so we can teleport.''
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 5:32 pm

Ferdinand: Oh no, I hate portals... *Breaths* I'll enter at the count of 3. 1...2.....3!! *Ferdinand ran through the portal*
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 5:33 pm

Charoshi: " I'll teleport us!" he smiled and tried to summon his Charblade, no good, it wouldnt appear...

Charoshi: "What the--"

Charoshi paused for a moment..

Charoshi: "ok...somethings wrong, my Weapons gone!"

Charin and Charon somehow heard voices and entered the room, they werent visable yet...

Charin: "Dad?"

Charoshi's Silver Necklace, a gift from his mentor Lugia, started to shine... encasing the rooom with Silver Light, when the light vanished, Charin and Charon were in front of them, smiling at Charoshi

Charoshi: "Charin? Charon?"

They nodded and came over and Hugged Charoshi greatly, crying a bit, they were crying of happyness...they soon let go, and went back to their Room moments later, and shut the door

Charoshi: "That's two of my children, one more..." he muttered and entered the portal...

Meanwhile..

one of the small yoshi's looked at Charno oddly

Charno looked at the yoshi and asked,

Charno: "yes Charix?"

Charix: "are you ok Dad?"

Charno nodded a bit, and looked at the others, then to Ted

Charno: "I never met you before Ted, you say your the Prime Minister of Jothoshi?"

Ted: "Yes, I am"

Charno: "There's a sight problem..."

Ted: "What?"

Charno: "10 years ago, Jothoshi and Kannohshi collided with one another, making our kingdom of Kannohtoshi, and---"

Charno didnt need to finish his sentence for Ted to Understand what he was trying to say...

Ted: "I see...it is true after all" he muttered silently, looking at Skarshi for a moment..

Meanwhile...

Charan and Erika stood by Katrina, Charan's pokemon return to their pokeballs in red light...
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 5:42 pm

The gem started to shine and teleported them to the palace.

Meanwhile, in Kannohtoshi...

Woopshi appeared in a plain, there was a thick grass covering the soil. A building was visible in the middle of the valley.

In the palace...

Katrina and the others appeared in a flash of light. Katrina instantly walked to the throne, stood before Charno and asked:

Katrina: ''Is it true?''
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 5:47 pm

Charoshi reappeared next to Woopshi moments later

Charoshi: "it's good to see my Sons again, now to find Charan" he mutters a bit, starting to walk towards the building in the distance...

Meanwhile...

Charno: "yes"

Charan meanwhile...

Charan: "poor Dustox" she said sighing a bit looking at Woopshi's Children for a moment, then to Charno and Charix...

Meanwhile..

Charno: "Hold the phone, Skarshi and Ted, there's a problem! How can you two be Prime Ministers of kingdoms that no longer exist? What are you two gonna do?" he said at them
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 5:52 pm

The other small Yoshi approached Upashi. He was younger than Charix and orange colored, his name was Waup, Upashi's and Charno's smaller son.

Waup: ''Mom?''

Upashi: ''Yes?''

Waup: ''Can I go outside to play?''

Upashi: ''Yes, you can, tell Charix to go with you, though.''

Waup: ''OK. Charix, wanna go play outside?''

Katrina: ''YES! IT'S TRUE, IT'S TRUE!!''

Meanwhile...

Woopshi: ''Charoshi, that means you found your sons?''
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 6:01 pm

Charix was a red yoshi, like Charno, and had Dark blue eyes, he nodded at Waup, Charix is Upashi's and Charno's elder Son

Charix: "meet you outside Bro" he smiled and left the palace, carrying pokeballs with him on his belt.

Charno: "have fun" he said to Waup

Charno's Treecko smiled at all the visitors there, he was happy

Treecko: "this is nice, now just to meet up with--Charan?"

Charan looked a little sad, starting to cry a bit

Charan: "They..they told me....about....about..."

Treecko: "About....?"

Charan: "Their Dustox...." she began in tears a bit, not sure wheter to go on or not....

Meanwhile..

Charoshi: "I did, I just met up with them!, they went back to their room in the Order HQ, they said something about their Dustox....but I dont know what, but they said Charan knows and to ask her...odd..."
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 6:12 pm

Woopshi: ''OK, we should sit and talk while Ferd arrives, it's taking longer than expected.''

Meanwhile...

Waup ran outside following Charix.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 6:44 pm

Charoshi: "Alright then"

Charoshi sat down on the grass and looked at Woopshi, Charmander sat down next to Charoshi, delighted to be with him again

Charoshi then looked directly into Woopshi's eyes and asked

Charoshi: "Your better than me..." he began

Charoshi: "I never was a King...I was executed after my Sons and Daughter hatched as a Punishment for failing to protect you during our adventure, you died during our adventure, and I was killed for it..."

Charoshi went on, he started to cry, tears were falling down his face and hitting the ground...

Charoshi: "I Know your better than me, I mean...you were allowed to rule over Kannohshi with Cherry and you got to raise your family, I wasnt... I wasn't allowed anything you were.... My sons and daughter had to grow up without me, some king I was, my region lasted a few days after they hatched, then...I was killed....my subjects moved on without me too. Even Charno's been a King longer than me? Why? Why did I never get to be a King like my Ansectors and parents, like my Children? Why is it that I"m the only member of the Jothoshi royal family that had an imcomplete Life? Why?" he sounded desprite for Answers...

Meanwhile...

Charix threw three pokeballs into the air, a Mudkip,Turtwig and a small Charmander appeared in white light

Charix: "Muddy,Leaf,Flame" he smiled and knelth down next to the three pokemon and patted them lightly, who beam at Charix

Meanwhile...

Treecko: "go on Child, what happened"

Charan: "Rather than--*sniffs* tell you...I'll show you"

Charan placed a hand on her head and a silver orb appeared, showing a long lost memory...

--In the memory--

Minutes after Charin and Charon's double battle with Felinoshi and Axoloyosh...

Charin and Charon were in their room, their pokemon on the floor, at least, 11 of them were, one of them was on a desk by Charin, with him trying to help it, it was the Charon's Dustox, it looked a bit pale, it wasnt breathing much....

Charon: "Well, Plusle,Minin,starly,taillow,Luxio,Houndour,Volbeat,Isslume,Solrock,Lunatone, and Beatifly are alright, they'll recover soon I bet, how's---Dustox?"

Charon became scared when he saw Dustox's condition..he moved closer to it, it was slowly dying...

Charon: "Dustox?"

No response, the Dustox just looked at Charon, it's eyes were slowly shutting

Charin: "he's...dying"
Charon: "No!"

dustox managed to speak a little bit, saying

Dustox: I'm sorry....they....."

Charon: "dont speak, what--"

Dustox: "Farewell Charon...."

The Dustox suddenly stopped moving and was still... dead

Charon started to cry in his brother's arms, Charin was enraged

Charin: "They killed him Bro, our so-called Cousins KILLED HIM!"
Charon: "Why?"
Charin: "I dont know, but what I do know is...I dont trust them"

Charin looked at it, then back to Charon

Charin: "It's Heart was shortcircuted by that double Thunder attack!" he concluded
Charon: "They DID Kill him!" he grew mad, as did Charin...

Charon: "just like when Conan died, the same exact way, Woopshi did it....all because of their battling, I hate them!"

Charin: "I know...comeon, before they find out"

Charin and Charon call the body back into it's pokeball and dissapeared...

moments later...

they reappeared inside the Royal Cript, placing the pokeball in a shoebox they created with their status energy..

Charin: "let's get it over with"

Both children dug a grave and laid the box in it, minutes pass...they finished burying the Dustox, still crying for the loss of one of their pokemon...

Charon: "let's go, before they kill anymore of our pokemon--"

Charin wrote a final message on a rock with his sword, and then laid it in front of the grave, to mark the spot where it was...

both Children teleported back to their room and tend to their other pokemon...

Charin: "some cousins they are, their just like their father! they Kill pokemon without Care! they Kill because of that supid battle Tradition, I vow I'll make them pay!" he said to Charon, who silently nodded..

Charon: "tell our sister of this"
Charin: "We have a sister?"
Charon: "yes, named Charan, we'll tell only her of this, I'll catch another pokemon soon enough, comeon....we have greifing to do"

both of them were still crying at the memories end...

--The memory ended adbruply--

Charno and Seth were in shock, as was Ted...

Charno: "I dont bealive it..." he said softly...

Charan: "yes...that's the truth, Charin and Charon never spoke to them again after that for the past 10 years..." she said pointing at Felinoshi and Axoloyosh...
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2008, 1:41 pm

Woopshi: ''I'm not better. We're equal, look at us. One Pokemon and no other weapons. It doesn't matter, our past. And you, did anyone of your family lived what you have? Any of them saved the realms two times in a row? I don't think so. You are great.''

Woopshi spoke in a very calmed and comfortating tone.

Meanwhile, in the palace...

Axoloyosh: ''We...didn't know...I'm so sorry...''

Felinoshi: ''Me too! We never thought that!''

Upashi: ''You better find a way to make them forgive you.''

Outside...

Waup removed the only Pokeball he had from his belt. A Riolu appeared in a flash of light.

In the dark forest...

A shadow was running through the swamp, more than running it was floating...the shadow reached solid ground and kept floating, it entered a cave...
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2008, 2:12 pm

Charoshi: "Were equal huh?"

he stopped crying and sighed a bit

Charoshi: "at least you weren't Executed..."

Charoshi looked at Charmander, who looked sad...

Charmander: "but...Charoshi, what about our Prime minister,Ted?"

Charoshi: "he's alive?"

Charmander: "At the palace, with everyone else, yes he's alive, just was undercover for years...waiting for your return,but....there's something about you....that no one...knows about...."

Charmander paused, waiting for Charoshi to say something

Charoshi: "There is...I feel there's something about me very few know about...."

Charoshi looked troubled, looking away, then back to Woopshi

Charoshi: "well then, what can I do? I'm powerless without the Charblade!"

Charoshi then remembered something...

Charoshi: "my status Energy..." he muttered, looking at his hand a bit, it looked a bit pale....

Charoshi turned back to Woopshi

Charoshi: "I think you may have killed me 10 years ago, by removing the status energy from my blood, that can be fatal....do you know of this? Do you know of our royal energy that exists in the Jothoshi bloodline?"

Meanwhile..

Charno remember his families power and drew a small orange orb from his bag, it was a status gem... filled with freshly created status energy..

Seth: "I see, Charno really is the desendant of Charoshi, he has our power..." he started to smile a bit...

Meanwhile..

Charix started to train his pokemon...

Meanwhile..

Charin and Charon were in their room, naturally, they were upset...
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2008, 2:40 pm

Woopshi: ''Really? I didn't know...and, I don't have my Wooprod either...''

Meanwhile...

Waup: ''Want to battle?''

In the forest...

The cave was gloom and dark, but there was a strange glow inside, a golden glow...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next