Wooper's Pond Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wooper's Pond Forums!

Help us bring this place back by posting!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

Male Number of posts : 6710

Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 5:54 pm

This RP died because of me at YoshiArt, so I'll remake it. Please have in mind that this is more serious than the other RPGs in WPF, so nothing insane (Goes to jasp and waltherwrsp).

Link to Part I: http://forums.2yr.net/?num=1186602219

Link to Part II: http://forums.2yr.net/?num=1189909821/0#0

This is the third, and probably the last, part of ''Pokéyoshi RPG''.

Summarized first part:

It setted in the land of Kannohshi, there was a race of Yoshis destinated to protect the Pokeshi Rod, ancient weapon of Jirosh, foundator of Kannohshi. The race destined to its protection were the Mewyools. An evil Mewyool called Sceptoshi managed to steal the Pokeshi Rod and spread chaos. He was accidentally killed in a training and left his position to his number-one servant, Hyper. After many adventures the heroes (Woopshi, Charoshi, Cherry and Skarshi) managed to defeat him but there was still evil out there, like Skept (He helped them later on the adventure). Upgrading the Pokeshi Rod they created the Wooprod and sealed evil away from their realm by using it. Woopshi married Cherry and they had two children: Felinoshi and Axoloyosh. Charoshi married a yoshi girl named Erika and had three children: Charin, Charan and Charon.

Summarized second part:

Hundreds of years later, the people of Kannohshi and Johtoshi were still living in peace. Woopshi's descendants: Upashi and Sketchy were princess and prince of Kannohshi. Charoshi's descendant, Charno, was prince of Johtoshi. Seth, Charoshi's father, had an evil plan and he took over Kannohshi by cloning the souls of the heroes of the first part. So Upashi, Charno and Sketchy started their jouney to find a way to defeat him, while the spirits of their ancestors watched over them and aided them occasionally.

They found out that the real villian was an evil prescence called Ziolet, he had possesed Seth and made Seth do all those things. Woopshi came back to life by using the energy of the center of the planet and all the rest of ''The Order of The Realm'' (Past king and queens) came back by using a potion that Jirosh made. They discovered a lot of their lost family, Woopshi's sister, Rita, and Charoshi's brother, Bulbashi, married each other. Cherry and Sketchy were faded by Woopshi on accident and Woopshi remarried with a Yoshi girl called Katrina, queen of another island. Kannohshi and Johtoshi clashed with each other, making the Kingdom of Kannohtoshi.

Upashi and Charno's adventure switched to searching for all the Element Pieces and forging a weapon that would seal Ziolet forever. After many troubles from both sides, they managed to get all the pieces and gave the weapon to Woopshi and Charoshi.

(Woopshi and Charoshi had a bond called ''The Supreme Bond'' that granted a state such as immortality to them, they had the bond because of thier deep friendship, but if the bond broke they both had to fade away forever.

Charoshi's family had a power called Status Energy, that could create and manipulate things at will. Woopshi sealed away all the power by using his weapon, The Omega Wooprod. He sent the status energy to The Realm of Storing.)

The weapon that Upashi and Charno made told Woopshi that they need to break their bond in order to destroy Ziolet once and for all.

So Woopshi and Charoshi went where Ziolet was and shooted him with the weapon, then Woopshi had to break his bond with Charoshi, making Charoshi hate him, and the three of them: Woopshi, Charoshi and Ziolet faded forever.

But the real villian was Skept, Ziolet was just his puppet. Skept took their weapons: The Omega Wooprod and The Charblade, made the Status Energy of his own and took over the realms, covering them in darkness and all the Yoshis and Pokemon passed to spirit forms.

I will post the new setting as people join.

In this RP you're a Yoshi and start with one Pokemon partner. You have to post your information like this:

Name: Woopshi
Elements(s)(Up to three): None.
Weapon(s)(Up to two): None.
Appearance: Sky blue Yoshi with dark blue boots and spines, with light blue eyes and Wooper gills and antennae.
Details: He is almost always a kind Yoshi, but is easily upset. He was sealed away at the end of part two and lost all his power. He is married with a girl Yoshi called Katrina and leaded the Order of the Realm after he was sealed.

You have to post your Pokemon summary like this:

Species: Wooper
Nickname: None.
Item: None.
Moves: Earthquake, Blizzard, Iron Tail and Sludge Bomb.
Details: Woopshi's first Pokemon, he is very caring about others.

I promise that this will be a very exciting RPG if you follow it to the end! Join now!

Last edited by King Wooper on February 28th 2008, 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wooperspond.forumotion.com
Nick

Nick

Male Number of posts : 379

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 6:03 pm

I was in the first two parts, I'll join this part on the Good side, as always.

Name: Charoshi
Elements: Fire,Ice,Eletricity
Weapon(s)None
Appearence:https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img509/3254/charoshirb6.png
Details: He's very emtional,Kind,Brave and loyal to his friends. He was sealed away at the end of Part II and lost almost everything he had. He's married to a Yoshi named Erika, he mostly protected Woopshi during his time in the "order of the realm" and was the Sub-leader for the order for some time.

Pokemon info

Species: Charmander
Nickname: Conan
Item: Fire Crown-Boosts Fire type attacks, provents evolution, translates,commnication link to Charoshi.
Moves: Fire-blast,Return,Metal Claw, and Flame-thrower
Details: Charoshi's first pokemon, he's forever loyal to him and wont give up easily.

Last edited by Trimarr on February 28th 2008, 7:20 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://twilightvideoproduct.forumotion.net/forum.htm
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 6:07 pm

Here's the start of the storyline, the rest of the people that join will be lost in the Order's rooms:

Woopshi and Charoshi were absent for 10 years, ten years in which Skept tortured all the living things in the realm, ten years in which they knew of nothing else but evil...ten years in which the heroes were nowhere, nowhere to be found...the Cleansing Spirits, the five of them, knew not how to destroy Skept, they knew not that Woopshi and Charoshi were trapped in nowhere, but discoveries are made, sooner or later...

One of the spirits found out about the heroes, and told the others, they decided to bring 'em back.

Woopshi and Charoshi appeared at the Order HQ, all of sudden.

Woopshi: ''Huh? We were sucked by that...portal...why are we here? Shouldn't we fade? ''

Woopshi looked around, the place was destroyed. He saw Charoshi standing besides him, the friend he lost for good...
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

Male Number of posts : 2568

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 6:10 pm

Ok, I'll join. Take it as a favor for joining mine.

Name: Ferdinand L'Lloshy
Element(s): None
Weapon: Heigardian Pike.
Appearance: http://spritealts.zoomshare.com/files/El.PNG
Details: Ferdinand is a Heigardian hero. He can be loyal, truthful, wise, but sometimes he can be so stubborn. He is an influential yoshi in the Heigardian Aristocracy.

My pokémon info:

Species: Sentret.
Nickname: None.
Item: None.
Moves: Scratch, Ice Punch, Dig, Shadow Punch.
Details: Ferdinand's loyal companion. He is kind, brave, and selfish.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 6:15 pm

OK, let's say Ferd (Always wanted to call him like that), is trapped within a room of the Order, he is the actual king of the Heigard Isle and was in a reunion when Skept attacked and petrified him. Is that OK?
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 6:23 pm

Charoshi looked around, 10 years of being faded felt like seconds for the guy

Charoshi: "Weird, I--think I--"

Charoshi then saw Woopshi next to him

Charoshi was about to shout at him, the he stopped, remembering something..

Charoshi: "skept.." he whispered, looking at the Floor, then back to Woopshi, remembering him for who he was to him

Charoshi: "Woopshi..." he said softly

Charoshi: "your--" he was scared to go on, he didnt know if he was used or tricked at all...
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 6:27 pm

(Sorry for logging out, MSN problems)

Woopshi looked around too, then he heard Charoshi's voice and turned around to see his friend.

Woopshi: ''Charoshi! I'm so sorry!''
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 6:39 pm

Ferdinand was captive in on of the rooms f the Order, he was figuring out how to escape...

Ferdinand: How the..... I'm going to get out of here!
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 6:48 pm

(it's fine?)

Charoshi: "I'm sorry as well, Forgive me! I didnt mean what I said!" he was crying a bit, a tear fell to the floor in sadness...

Charoshi wondered what happened to his pokemon in the meantime...
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 6:59 pm

Woopshi wondered about his Pokemon too, he checked his belt. Only one Pokeball. Wooper's Pokeball.

Woopshi: ''I forgive you, Charoshi, please forgive me! I had to do that! It was to destroy Ziolet...''
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 7:06 pm

Charoshi: "I know,I forgive you! He's no more, it had to be done!"

Charoshi checked his belt as well, there was only a red pokeball on it, his Charmander's pokeball...

Charoshi: "Conan?" he asked drawing it into his hand and looking at it for a moment, he nodded silently and opened the pokeball,

A flash of white light appeared in front of Charoshi and a Charmander wearing a firey crown appeared once the light faded. The Charmander was seen with a translator attached on the inside of his crown. He looked at Charoshi after a moment, and smiled.

Charmander: "Charoshi, your back!"

Charmander came over and hugged Charoshi's leg, Charoshi kneeled down and hugged Charmander greatly, he saw Charmander crying a bit.

Charoshi: "I am, and so are you Conan" he cried a bit, he turned to Woopshi

Charoshi: "I know you had to...do it, but....why do I feel Ziolet wasn't the true villian after all?"

Charoshi then noticed Wooper's pokeball on Woopshi's belt.

Charoshi: "Wait, that's your Wooper...how is he and Conan..."

Charoshi paused for a moment and thought to himself, he turned back to Wooshi at once...

Charoshi: "There's something wrong here, I just know it...Comeon, we have to find the other members of the Order and our families..."

Charmander nodded and let go of Charoshi's leg and stood by Charoshi, looking at Wooper's pokeball oddly...

Charmander: "Wooper?" he asked, a bit concerned...

Last edited by Trimarr on February 27th 2008, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 12:17 pm

Ferdinand: Ok, Ferd. Calm down, breathe, let's count to 10. 1...2...3...4......10!! *Ferdinand hit the door of the room breaking it in small pieces*

Ferdinand: Ughh... I-I will n-n-never make this a-again.-He said a bit dazzled and confused-HELLO! ANYBODY HERE?
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 1:57 pm

Woopshi removed the Pokeball from the belt and nodded. There was a flash of light and a Wooper with a small sapphire crown, and a translator in the crown like Conan, appeared before them.

Woopshi: ''WOOPER!!''

Wooper: ''WOOPSHI!''

Woopshi hugged Wooper and they heard Ferd's shout.

Woopshi: ''We should go check who's there, maybe we can get answers''

Woopshi started walking with Wooper following him, he noticed the place was dirty and destroyed, a complete mess.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 2:01 pm

There were two small yoshis,One was Red,fire red, like Charoshi and had Dark blue eyes as Charoshi did,The other was Teal colored, he had Green eyes like Erika,his mother..., they were sitting in a room, they were still in their spirts forms, but they werent oridanary yoshis,they felt something suddenly...one of the yoshis was smiling, something he hasnt done in 10 years since their Father's dissaperance, they are Charoshi's Sons, Charin and Charon

Charin: "Dad and Uncle Woopshi, they...they returned?" Charin had his hand on his head, using their Father's Radar magic,bored with waiting

Charon: ""They are! they are, I feel their presense too, they're not gone for good, their back!" He also was using Radar Magic,his hand was on his head

Charin: "but, where are they?" he wondered

Charon: "I dont know, but let's tell the others at once..."

Charin: "alright Brother,let's go!"

Their status and current location are unknown to Charoshi. but they dont know if anyone else felt Charoshi and Woopshi's sudden return as they have...

Meanwhile in Kannohshi...

Charno: "Charoshi? your Back?" he was surprized too,This is Charno, Charoshi's desendant, one of the Current kings of Kannohtoshi, he too was in spirit from but somehow, he felt Charoshi returned as well...

Charno: "Upashi has got to know at once!" he smiled at once

Meanwhile..

Charoshi: "what happened?" he wondered looking around a bit...

Charoshi felt his Sons presense near him, but wondered about his daughter,Charan, if she was with them...

Charmander was walking beside Charoshi, concerned...
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 2:16 pm

In Kannohtoshi...

A sky blue Yoshi with pink spikes and pink shoes, with deep-blue eyes and vague Wooper-like characteristics was sitting in a throne, in a large room. She was watching over two children, the three of them in spirit form. The Yoshi is Upashi, Woopshi's descendant and current Queen.

Another Yoshi enters the room, an elder purple Yoshi with a bronze crown followed by an Aipom.

Meanwhile, still in Kannohtoshi...

Two Yoshis, a male and a female, were walking in a gloomy forest, one was Navy and the other one was Aqua colored. They both had silver crowns. They are Woopshi's children Felinoshi, his daughter, and Axoloyosh, his younger son.

In the Order HQ...

Woopshi walked looking around, the place he left so long ago...

Woopshi: ''What do you think has happened? Do you think Ziolet returned or something?''
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 2:33 pm

In Kannohshi

Charno entered the room Upashi was in, a Treecko he caught ten years ago, and one of his most loyal pokemon was on his Shoulder, smiling, and chewing on a twig lightly in his mouth.

An Elder green yoshi enters the room as well, wearing Silver Robes,A Ruby crown, and a Raichu that followed the Yoshi, clearly one of his most loyal pokemon...

Seth:"it took so long to return, it gets tricky after so many years..." he mutters half to himself, half to his Raichu..

It was Seth, Charoshi's father...

Seth: "guys?" he whispered suddenly,

Three yoshi's entered the room, one was a Green Yoshi with dark green eyes, wearing Green sweats, a Shiny Bulbasaur was beside this yoshi, it was Bulbashi, Charoshi's Elder Brother, he was calm and collected...

Another yoshi was Dark Blue in color, he was wearing blue sweats to match his brother's, besides him was a Shiny Squirtle, it was Squirtoshi, Charoshi's younger Brother, he came back as well... he looked nothing like he did in past, as if that wasnt him in the first place...

A final yoshi was beside her siblings, she was a yellow yoshi, wearing like her siblings, yellow sweats, besides her however was a Pikachu, it was Pikashi, Charoshi's sister he never met before, nor anyone else...

All three of Seth's children were wearing crowns, Bulbashi's was Emerald, which appreatly replaced his Onix one..., Squirtoshi's was Aquamarine, nothing like his past Quartz crown, And Pikashi's was a yellow Amber crown that matched her skin nicely, like the other two...

They looked at their father, than at Charno, who was surprized to see so many Yoshi's at the palace at once, he sat down on the king's throne, looking at everyone...

Meanwhile...still in Kannoshi

A dark blue colored yoshi, was in the same forest as Felinoshi and Axoloyosh, she wore a lovely diamond crown on her head that matched her mother's eyes, it was Charan, Charoshi's Daughter...

Beside Charan was a Floatzel, her pokemon no doubt due to how loyal she looked to her...

Charan: "Where did those two boys get to now, they said they would meet me here" she mutters as well, looking at her pokemon for a moment

Meanwhile...in the Order HQ...

Charoshi: "no, it's not Ziolet I feel returned, I feel someone else...someone dark....someone...like Skept"

Charoshi paused for a moment

Charoshi: "I also feel my Sons and Daughter's presense, as well as Seth's... and, my Brothers and Sister?"

Last edited by Darkblade on April 7th 2008, 3:29 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 3:11 pm

Ferdinand: FOR THE LOVE OF..... THERE IS SOMEONE HERE!! I NEED HELP!
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 4:14 pm

Woopshi: ''Skept? Wasn't he good? He helped us...we must find answers!''

Ferd's shout was clearly heard in the room besides them. Woopshi and Wooper entered the room slowly.

Meanwhile in the dark forest...

Another Yoshi followed Felinoshi and Axoloyosh, she was a light pink Yoshi wearing a golden crown, she had the dressings of a queen. She was Katrina, Woopshi's wife.

Katrina: ''Kids! Please! Don't be reckless! I know you want him back, but this is too dangerous!''

In Kannohtoshi...

Aiyosh: ''Nice to see you, Seth''

Two more Yoshis entered: one was strong yellow with a few black marks, she was Yoshu, Woopshi's mother, she wore a topaz crown; following her was a silver Yoshi wearing an Onix crown, he was the Prime Minister Skarshi.
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 4:21 pm

Ferdinand: I'm happy to see someone on here! Who are you?

Meanwhile, in the Kingdom (Isle) of Heigard....

Smoltzen: Vancolt, Ferdinand is gone!

Vancolt: What? He wasn't in that place of the Order of I don't konw what?

Smoltzen: Yes, but something is telling me that something is going wrong!

Smoltzen and Vancolt are the Ministers of the Heigardian Council. Smoltzen is a red Yoshi, he is the wise and intellient of both ministers. By his part, Vancolt is a dark-blue Yoshi, brother of Smoltzen, he is the "smart" of the group.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 4:30 pm

Woopshi: ''I'm happy to see someone too! My name is Woopshi, I once was the Great King of Kannohshi and Leader of the Order of the Realm. And who may you be?''
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 4:34 pm

Ferdinand: I'm Ferdinand Joseph L'Lloshy (Le Yoshi). I'm the Supreme Master of the Order of the Knights of Heigard. Nice too meet you.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 4:35 pm

Woopshi: ''I suppose you're from the Isle of Heigard. Nice to meet you.''
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 4:38 pm

Charoshi entered the room as well, concerned, his Charmander followed him

Charoshi thought for a moment, but said nothing

Meanwhile..

Seth: "Indeed Aiyosh, it is good to see you again"

Seth thought for a moment and asked

Seth: "Where's the Prime Minister of Jothoshi,Ted? Does anyone know?"

A teal yoshi entered the room at once, holding a wand, dressed in silver robes like Seth's, it was Ted, the Prime Minsiter of Jothoshi

Ted: "sorry I'm late guys, I got lost, not familar with Realm--"

Seth: "and Conan, our Royal Guardain?"

Ted: "I dont know, I think he got lost" he sighed a bit looking at Skarshi oddly, but didnt comment to anything yet

Besides Ted was a Mudkip and Pachirisu, smiling a bit, they were Happy..

Meanwhile..

A green yoshi with Green Eyes was walking next to Charan, it was Erika, Charoshi's Wife

Erika: "I know their back, I feel it"
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 4:42 pm

Ferdinand: Hey Woopshi, we're not so different, huh?

Ferdinand was lookin Charoshi in an odd way...

Ferdinand: Ch-Ch-Charoshi?
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 4:52 pm

Charoshi: "Ferdinand? Is....is that you?" he gasped in shock....dropping Charmander's pokeball, Charmander caught it and gave it back to Charoshi, who put it away on his belt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits   Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokéyoshi III: The Resurrection of the Spirits
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next