Wooper's Pond Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wooper's Pond Forums!

Help us bring this place back by posting!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

Female Number of posts : 2906

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 7:01 pm

Our new RPG has arrived. After some exstensive talking and idea swapping between King Wooper and I, it was decided that I would start off the RPG. So, this starts with my personalized Eevee, Shiki. Sorry about the length, King Wooper didn't tell me how long to make it.

Here goes:

----
Caught in the beginning stages of awakening Shiki let out a yawn, wide enough to bare her sharp canine teeth. She lifted her heavy eyelids and - in her sleep hazed state - stretched her small vulpine body in an attempt to rid herself of that annoying stiffness that plagued her mornings. She plopped back down onto her front again and crossed her dainty paws in front of her, resting her head on them.

Shiki lay there for an indefinite amount of time; staring blearily across at the wall, not really wanting to move yet knowing she should all the same. A small time later, as the sun shone in through the small window on her wall, she resigned herself to the fact that she had to get up, lest she spend the day in bed...again. "Ugh. I hate mornings." Shiki muttered quietly to herself, rolling off the pile of straw clumped together on the floor, which served as her mattress.

Ascending to her feet Shiki shook her body like a wet dog, successfully ridding herself of any straw that may have become lodged in her glossy fur during the night. Shiki trotted up the entrance of her house, he paws making next to no noise as she moved. Her blue eyes scanned the area around her absentmindedly as she emerged from her home. She padded down the smooth path that led up to her door from the town; she had somewhere to be.

Flipping the large, fringe-like tuft of fur that obscured her left eye out of her face - however it was useless as it fell right back into place - Shiki entered the small town centre, where Pokemon of all kinds loitered about, going about their business. She padded silently around those that occupied the paths, frowning to herself at the fact that they all seemed to be taller than her measly 1 foot. Chattering could be heard all around her, the various conversations assaulting her sensitive ears.

"Shiki! Shiki! Over here!" Shiki cursed softly to herself, yet turned around anyway. An eccentric Plusle, Raine - who stood between her brother, a Minun named Kiba and an annoyed Elekid, whose name she couldn't recall - was waving madly at her and bouncing up and down on the spot with excitement. Ah, Team Spark, they were a resident Rescue team, not exactly a big deal, but they were somewhere between Bronze and Silver rank in the listings. She let out a barely audible sigh and walked over to them.

"Hey, Raine." Shiki muttered. The Plusle just continued in her excited bouncing, looking like she'd love nothing more than to hug Shiki, but restraining herself none the less. "What's up?" She questioned, eager to leave Raine's presence. The Plusle was just to...happy for her tastes.

"Guess what!" Raine exclaimed, clapping her hands/paws together. She didn't give Shiki any time to answer, not that she would, before she launched into it. "So, we were on a mission to rescue this trapped Torchic, right! And-" Shiki tuned the rest of her babbling out, nodding every now and then and giving her 'Hm's everynow and then. She knew Raine well enough - much to her displeasure - to know that if she didn't stop it now that there would be no stopping it.

"-e got a really good reward-"

"Raine."

"And she was so ha-"

"Raine."

"-ppy that she decided to give us an ex-"

"Raine!" Shiki shouted, in a rare show of irritation. The yell finally caused Raine to silence herself, long enough for Shiki to get in a word. "Look, I'd love to stay and chat, but I have to be somewhere." she announced, her white tipped tail swishing slightly from side to side. Raine smiled apologetically at her.

"My bad. Hehe. Better go." Raine laughed sheepishly. Shiki just shook her head and walked away.

-

"Ah. Peace at last." Shiki said, watching the waves crash against the sandy shore of the beach. She lay sprawled comfortably atop a large boulder of a rock - to her at least - soaking up the suns warm rays and relishing in the relative silence. She didn't like large groups, or people in general. Shiki shifted slightly, turning her head in such a way that the sun wasn't glaring into her eyes. A flash of something definitely not sand in the corner of her eye caught her attention and she sat up. Climbing quickly to her feet she slid down the side of the boulder, hitting the sand below with a muted thud.

She loped across the beach, past a few stray pieces of driftwood and a pile of shells. Her curiosity was peaked. Upon drawing closer, she blinked and frowned. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked the Pokemon - who she'd never seen before - that lay unmoving apart from the small rise and fall of their chest. "Wake up." Shiki nudged him gently with her paw.
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

Male Number of posts : 2568

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 7:39 pm

(I'm joining the game! By the way Fireflight, you seem a talented writer).

Wellington: Huh? Who are you?

A small, russet colored Sentret was lying in the ground when he suddenly stood up on his tail.

Wellington: Where am I?
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 8:23 pm

"Shiki." she said, her face impassive but her eyes troubled. She'd never heard of someone who didn't know what the Pokemon World was. "You're in the Pokemon World."

Shiki eyed the Sentret with confusion. "So, what's your name?" she asked as politely as possible.
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 8:25 pm

Wellington: Pokémon? Wait a minute... How can I talk with you if I'm a human?
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 8:32 pm

She eyed him curiously. "Human? What are you talking about, you're a Sentret, aren't you?" Shiki said, sitting back on her haunches.
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 8:35 pm

Wellington looked down to see his Sentret-like anatomy and said...

Wellington: HOLY GOODNESS!!! How I ended being a Pokémon?

Wellington kept quiet for a while.

Wellington: I know now! It's just a bad dream...
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 8:38 pm

Shiki shook her head in disagreement. "I'm afraid not. This is real, all of it." She tilted her head to the left slightly, causing her fringe to fall off her eye, reavealing the glistening azure beneath. "But, you speak of being human. Tell me, where did you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 8:40 pm

Wellington: Eh... I come from Sunnyshore City in Sinnoh. And I'm getting scared with all this....
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 8:44 pm

"Hmm." He eyes glazed slightly as she got lost in thought. 'Could he really be human? It seems impossible.'

"I've never heard of that place...are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 8:48 pm

Wellington: Of course... Oh, I apologise for my rudeness. My name is Wellington. This is weird and I feel furry and cute, but it's a pleasure to meet you, eh... Sheekee.
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 8:55 pm

"Shiki, Wellington, it's Shiki. It's nice to meet you." Shiki sighed, why did she always attract the weird ones? "So...if you really are a human, then that's a problem." She murmured, partially to herself.

'What could this mean?'
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 8:57 pm

Wellington: Ok, Shiki. I don't want to bother you, but can you give me some food? I'm dying of hunger!
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 9:09 pm

She sighed. "Follow me. We'll have to go back to my house." Without looking back she quickly stood up and started walking, expecting Wellington to follow.
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 9:19 pm

Wellington: Very well, I'll follow you.

Wellington was wandering what happened, why he was converted to a Pokémon and why he arrived at a strange world.
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 9:25 pm

They followed a cobblestone path - which was thick with overgrown weeds - through a dark forest, yet it didn't have that sinister aura that you'd expect.

Shiki could almost feel the awkwardness radiating from Wellington. She didn't really care much, but it was getting annoying. "So...er...what kind of food do you like?" She inwardly winced at her poor excuse for small talk.
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 11:18 pm

Wellington: Well, as human I would have liked a beef stroganoff, but give the fact I'm a Sentret I think some berries would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 11:28 pm

"Ah..." She struggled to find something else to say. "So...er...any idea how you got here?" Shiki asked.
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 11:30 pm

Wellington: Not at all... I just remember getting asleep and a multicolor aura-like lights and then I woke up here. This is really confusing.
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 11:33 pm

"Interesting." Shiki put her head down slightly in thought. Soon enough, the trees started to thin out and eventually the forest became a large plot of open space, the cobblestone trail still the only thing in sight, apart from a signpost that they could make out vaguely in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 11:39 pm

Wellington: I think I'll follow you for the moment. I don't have a GPS or a map, I'm confused and annoyed, so tell me, what are we going to do now?
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 11:43 pm

Shiki paused in mid-stride for a second to consider that. However, she kept moving just as quickly. "Well, first, I'm going to take you back to my home; you're hungry right? Second, we'll need to find a place for you to stay, you don't wanna be living on the streets."
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 11:48 pm

Wellington: Ok... Er, have you been here all your life?
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 11:55 pm

"Yeah. I've lived here all my life. It's a nice place to live the majority of the time, the people are nice and the weather is usually pretty sunny." Shiki was inwardly amazed at herself. She had spoken more in his presence that she in almost a week.
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 11:58 pm

Wellington: Oh... From what I've seen it seems like a lovely place. Are there any cities or towns in the area?
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows EmptySeptember 20th 2009, 12:01 am

"Yeah. Here's the town now." Sure enough, they came upon a small town. It was bustling with life and every few metres sat a shop, each offering a unique service. "Well, don't just stand there, let's go." She said, moving forward into the crowds at an accelerated speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next