Wooper's Pond Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wooper's Pond Forums!

Help us bring this place back by posting!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin

Go down 
+2
jasp10agosto
Rikky
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Kittyismaster
Artist
Artist
Kittyismaster

Female Number of posts : 1635

The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 4:37 pm

Weavile: M-M-M-M-M-MISTER!?!?!?! HOW DARE YOU!!!! THAT'S IT!!!! NOW I'M OUT FOR BLOOD!!!!!!! *nightshade, followed by fury swipes* HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A MAN!!!!!!!! Smack

meanwhile......

Lunis: *shivers* Death

Tropius: what is it, ya?

Lunis: It feels like someone I know is really, REALLY, for lack of a better word, pissed.

Tropius:Aye. It's like, when my mom starts yelling at me when she dosen't even know what I did wrong yet.... How do dey do that?

meanwhile......

Solie: Hey!!!! Zombie-boy is awake!!!

Lunari: Smile and go away...
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

Male Number of posts : 6710

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 6:35 am

Vincent: '' Waaaa!! OK, sorry! I thought you were...!''

Meanwhile...

Ashnard: ''Where are we and what are we doing?''
Back to top Go down
https://wooperspond.forumotion.com
Kittyismaster
Artist
Artist
Kittyismaster

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 2:35 pm

Solie: were still at the hospital, If ya'd like ta know!

Meanwhile......

Weavile: Hmpf!!! Well I hope you learned your lesson mister, Math I swear, you're just like your brother......
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptyAugust 18th 2008, 7:49 pm

Vincent: ''Brother...? How do you know about Zeal!?''

Vincent became pretty nervous when saying that.

Meanwhile...

Ashnard: ''Ooh, hehe. Is your sister all right?''

Last edited by King Wooper on August 19th 2008, 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kittyismaster
Artist
Artist
Kittyismaster

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptyAugust 18th 2008, 9:22 pm

Weavile: Zeal? I have no Idea who you're talking about, I was talking about your twin brother Victor, oh, right, your parents didn't tell you about him, did they? Quite odd really, two woopers hatching from one egg, but I guess it has happened to others....I remember these two torchic who.....

meanwhile....

Lunari: yes, I'm fine, we're still here because the doctors were worried you had went into a coma or something.....
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptyAugust 19th 2008, 3:07 pm

Ashnard: ''Me? I'm alright! It's just that...''

Meanwhile...

Vincent: ''Victor? Who? I don't believe you! And about my brother Zeal, forget that, OK?''
Back to top Go down
Kittyismaster
Artist
Artist
Kittyismaster

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptyAugust 19th 2008, 7:36 pm

Weavile: HAHAHA you act just like Victor, how can you NOT be his brother, and as for this Zeal, pfht! Not important to my quest! But seriously, havent you felt something weird going on with yourself? Any new powers or whatnot? Oh, maybe, glowing belly markings and such?

Weavile looks around, making sure that anyone present wont be detrimental to her mission.

Weavile: Listen, I need you to come with me, You and Victor are the keys to opening the seal of the Great Spirit Terranithia... The only entity that can save this world from certain destruction...
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

Male Number of posts : 2568

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptyAugust 19th 2008, 7:40 pm

Kreszenz: It was the year of 1100, and there was a beautiful woman named Reila Feszton. She was in love with the Crown Prince Alexander Lottrackai, son of King Edgar Lottrackai. And as you can imagine it was a kind of "Romeo and Juliet" tale, so let's not get into details.

Rumors say she was seen doing brewings, supposely to "catch" Prince Alexander. Because of the strong religious bonds between Heigard and Rautlendooh and other things like that, King Edgar himself blamed Reila for the sickness of his son (he had only a cold, but Edgar wanted to marry Alexander with a wealthy princess of Enchlasser).

And so, with the pretext of the brewings, Reila was accused of witch, and high treason against the Kingdom of Haeigard.

A year later, Reila was burned in the bonfire with the following promise: "Thou Haerthgardian will die in flames of darkness and injustice, just as I did. And who possess my spirit, will fulfill my words..."

Alexander really loved her, so he recovered the ashes from the bonfire and kept them in a secret place. Without his father knowing about it, he summoned a magician to forge a medallion, infused with the remaings of Reila. And so he did.

After Edgar died, Alexander ascended to the throne, elected by the College of Pagin. And a few months after his coronation his secret was discovered. Geoffrey Millefiore was a servant in Alexander's Court, and one day he gave this servant the medallion and 100 Gold Quartheises with the words: "Keep this valuable relic, and use the coins to flee somewhere else. You are freed for serving monarchy".

And a month later, Alexander got his head cut in the guillotine for the "crime" he commited. The servant fled to Mahrkronia, and gave the medallion as heritage to his descendants.

In 1650, Rimmadox von Woop, count of Pattnein, found the medallion buried beneath the ruins of the village of Zarkh. Somehow, he discovered the mystic power of the medallion and fused it with a black armor.

He soon became corrupted by the enormous power of the medallion; he recovered the most of ancient Mahrkronian provinces, under Heigardian control.

And one day the power was fully released. A black and dense shadow possesed Rimmadox's body, transforming it in a huge Eagle; that is what we call the "Mahrkronian Eagle".

And there is much more, but it's quite excausting to tell a whole tale...
Back to top Go down
jasp10agosto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jasp10agosto

Male Number of posts : 2449

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptyAugust 21st 2008, 5:19 pm

Mopia: haha let's go in the fastest way..
*opens a portal*
Mopia: umm.. ok..

Meanwhile..

Cutter: die evil guys!!
Heigert: uh?
Geoth: stop!!
Cutter: Sandstorm.. MUNCH.. CRUSH..
Heigert: oww..
Geoth: stop..
Back to top Go down
http://www.jasp10agosto.wordpress.com
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 6:57 pm

Mahrk: ''THEY'RE TRYING TO FOOL US!!''

Mahrk started to kick and punch all around.

Meanwhile...

Splendor: ''And what shall we do with the medallion? Destroy it?''

Meanwhile...

Vincent: ''Terranithia? Keys? Another brother? How can I believe you!? GUARDS!!''
Back to top Go down
jasp10agosto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jasp10agosto

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 7:02 pm

Mopia: what i was supoused to do here?..

Meanwhile..

Cutter: yes!! lets destroy them..
Heigert: stop! Sad
Cutter: yay.. i broke one..
Heigert: broke one?
Cutter: yes!! ^_^
Geoth: NOOOOOOOOOOOO
*Geoth disapears*
Heigert: what you did?
Geoth: hahaha dont worry..
Cutter: uh!?!? O.O
Geoth: ok guys.. we are the real ones.. STOP!!
Heigert: YES!! STOP!! *transforms into a pichu*
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 7:07 pm

Mahrk: ''HE TRANSFORMED INTO A PICHU! That's the secret code! They are the real ones, STOP!''
Back to top Go down
jasp10agosto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jasp10agosto

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 8:00 am

Cutter: "oww.. that true.."
*in heigerts mind: "ohh.. that was a secret code.. i was going to fight with my weak pichu powers..
Geoth: Razz
Heigert: ok.. now we have to find that evil aipom!!
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 10:52 am

Kreszenz: NO! If we destroy the medallion Reila will be totally free! We have to find another way to seal her forever.

Meanwhile...

Albrecht: Lady Mopia, search CAREFULLY in Lord Ephraim's chamber for a Golden Rifle, and practice. We have few time before King Björn's Birthday!
Back to top Go down
Kittyismaster
Artist
Artist
Kittyismaster

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 1:59 pm

Weavile: THEN MAYBE THIS WILL PROVE IT!!!!! *her eyes, claws, and head feathers start glowing a gold colour, she puts her hands in front of Vincent, and then the room and Vincent start glowing a bright gold*

Weavile: *panting, trying to keep her power up* DAMN IT YOU WOOPER!!!! HELP ME OR YOUR POWERS WILL BE SEALED FOREVER!!!

Meanwhile.....

Lunis:*sensing something* WHAT!?! IT'S STARTING ALREADY!!!!

Tropius: wha?!? whats happening!?!

Lunis: VICTOR'S BROTHER!!!!!

Tropius: WOAH!!! Victor has a brother!?!

Lunis: I NEED TO GET TO VICTOR IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Tropius: But how?

Lunis: I didnt want to do this......BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE!!!!! *lunis starts to glow a bright silver color, and instantly dissapears*

Tropius: WHA!!! WHERE DID HE??!

Meanwhile......

Lunari:.........

Solie: What is it Luna? !

Lunari: yes.... the lines are converging!!! *she turns to Ashnard, a look of grave seriousness on her face* ASHNARD!!!! CAN YOU TELEPORT US BASED ON OUR THOUGHTS ALONE??!?! SOLANA AND I MUST MEET WITH OUR RESPECTIVE CHILD OF LIGHT!!!

Meanwhile......

Victor: waaaaaaaaa!!!!!! I'M GLOWING AGAIN!!!!!

Suddenly, Lunis appears directly in front of him.

Victor:WAAA!!!! LUNIS!!!!! WHAT'S GOING ON!!!! WHY WAS I PUT ON THIS SHIP!!?!

Lunis: THERE IS NO TIME TO EXPLAIN!!!

Lunis' wings, claws, and head thingies turn a bright silver color, and places one of his paws in front of Victor, Victor starts glowing as well.

Lunis: CONCENTRATE WITH ME!!!!

Victor: I KNEW I WAS SPECIAL!!!!! *he starts concentrating hard, seeming to automatically know what to do*

Meanwhile.....

A mysterious creature walks up to a wooper.

Mismagius: My dear Zeal, It is time to fulfill your destiny.... HUAHUAHUA!!!!

(wow, omg storylines crossing man!!!)
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptySeptember 4th 2008, 4:31 pm

Mahrk: ''Let's get outta here before Evil Aipom finds us again!!''

Meanwhile...

Splendor: ''And fast, because we've weakened the medallion's seal.''

Meanwhile...

Vincent: ''WAAA! OK, I will cooperate!''

Vincent concentrated just like Victor was.

Meanwhile...

Zeal: ''You mean it's time? To use the missing piece of the puzzle?''

Zeal held a portrait of a female Wooper, her name was under it: '' Mercallia Fahrerstoun, wife of [Blurry name] von Woop ''
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptySeptember 4th 2008, 5:02 pm

Reginald: I think I'm ready to fight for Paltz, but maybe I can get Björn's support if I attend his celebration.
Back to top Go down
jasp10agosto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jasp10agosto

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptySeptember 4th 2008, 5:22 pm

Mopia: ok.. let's take the weapon!! whajaja
*takes the weapon*

meanwhile..

Cutter: let's run!!
Geoth: Razz
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptySeptember 4th 2008, 5:24 pm

Mahrk ran and jumped out of a window, he fell on some bushes.

Mahrk: ''Follow me!''

Meanwhile...

Servant: ''Sir Reginald, will you fight for Paltz?''
Back to top Go down
jasp10agosto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jasp10agosto

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptySeptember 4th 2008, 5:28 pm

Mopia: whajajajjajajaja let's shoot to those.. those.. pichus!! yeah!!

meanwhile..

Cutter: yay!!
Heigert: bah.. Transforms into a rotom..
Geoth: ohh!! heigert have you seen rotoms?!?!
Heigert: yeah!! in the night..
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptySeptember 4th 2008, 5:29 pm

Mahrk: ''Let's run somewhere! Into that forest!''
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptySeptember 4th 2008, 5:38 pm

Reginald: Not exactly "fight". I'm trying to free a region from monarchy, I want to use a kind government called Republic; and only Vaterlohk holds that title in Zaggeth.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptySeptember 4th 2008, 5:40 pm

Servant: ''Oh, I see. Anyway, you should hurry. I have a gift, and it tells me you must. Before something else happens, you must.''
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptySeptember 4th 2008, 5:42 pm

Reginald: What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 EmptySeptember 4th 2008, 5:46 pm

Servant: ''I feel darkness is coming again. The Mahrkronian Eagle is bound to come back. But it won't be controlled by Mahrkronians, oh no.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin
Page 17 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next