Wooper's Pond Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wooper's Pond Forums!

Help us bring this place back by posting!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin

Go down 
+2
jasp10agosto
Rikky
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

Male Number of posts : 2568

The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin Empty
PostSubject: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 25th 2008, 6:46 pm

'Ello there, pal! This is the second part of my "STAR" RPG, The Knights of Heigard. This is the... "beginning":

Today is March, 25th of the year 1811, Heigard past splendor is gone now, the technology flourishes incredibly, but the continent of Zahgett is dying in poorness, sickness and corruption.

Air of independence floats everywhere, Reginald L'Sentret (Ferdinand's grandson) is the president of the Paltizan Parliment willing to free Paltz from the Heigardian Monarchy. Rautlendooh tried to leave the theocracic government, but it was a vain intent.

The Mahrkronian Empire lost its Militar splendor, but it tries to resurge in economic ways, although, the government is weak, and the provinces boil in excess of population.

A new menace is coming from the insides of Heigard, but it may be a familiar one...

For those who joined the 1st part, you know how this works if SOMEONE ELSE JOINS.... you'll have to put your information like this:

We need Heigardian Knights and bad guys.

Your character sheet must be like this:

Name: Reginald L'Sentret
Specie: Sentret
Weapon(s): Kroingslet Rifle/Heigardian Colichemarde
Characteristics: He is a brave as his ancestors, but he forgets the principles of Knighthood. He rarely likes to fight. He is the Voltigeur commander in the Heigardian Royal Guard: He look like the 3rd one from left to right.

Last edited by Sir Spart Sparklbox on March 25th 2008, 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jasp10agosto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jasp10agosto

Male Number of posts : 2449

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 25th 2008, 7:15 pm

a new concept!! ahh.. nothing is better than the beginning...

Evil!! :K!!

Name: Mopia
Specie: aipom
Weapon(s): Arch, Aipoma wand
Characteristics: She is a loyal spy of the bad guys... covered with a black mat... she is really mysterious...

Good ones!! Very Happy

Name: Geoth
Specie: anorith
Weapon(s): Sand Sword
Characteristics: Well well well... other guy from the dessert... or from the antique ponds? he is really cheer-full.. Very Happy only thing he isn't like cutter.. but like to make jokes...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jasp10agosto.wordpress.com
waltherwrsp_wopa

waltherwrsp_wopa

Male Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 26th 2008, 4:35 pm

mmm

Name: Wilpito Razz
Specie: Cacnea
Weapon(s): Wood stick
Characteristics: He is a friend of Pichu, they have a big imagination.

Name: Pichu
Specie: Pichu
Weapon(s): Electric sword and rock shield (they are so heavy!).
Characteristics: Pichu the best Chibi Pokémon lol! He is so cute and he has so much imagination.
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 26th 2008, 4:44 pm

Ok, there are two people now! Very Happy I'll wait to ee if King Wooper joins. Meanwhile I'll explain some things:

-This time you start wherever you want, only if is in Mahrkronia, Heigard, Rautlendooh or Vaterlohk.

-Now fire guns, like muskets, not AK-47 or such.

-Cold steel weapons like swords, daggers or pikes still can be used, but for this time fire guns were the ideal weapons.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

Male Number of posts : 6710

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 27th 2008, 7:06 pm

Name: Vincent von Woop
Specie: Wooper
Weapon(s): Schwartz Rifle and Ragnell.
Characteristics: He is Magnus's descendant. He is the prince of Mahrkronia. He was instructed in the arts of combat since he was a child and he is very jolly. He is in the good side.

Name: Ephraim Rimmadox
Specie: Lucario
Weapon(s): Rimm Gun and Raunt Musket.
Characteristics: He is the prime minister of Rauntlendooh. He is the most loyal servant of Rauntlendooh's apostle (She rules Rauntlendooh). He has a cold attitude and he's in the bad side.

Remember I won't be so active...
Back to top Go down
https://wooperspond.forumotion.com
jasp10agosto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jasp10agosto

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 28th 2008, 7:38 pm

Bahh.. lets start this!

*at mopia tower*

Mopia: mmm... this looks so quietly...
Mopia: its time for a change...
Mopia: so.. i need to prepare some things!! Whajajaj!!

*at the dessert*

Geoth: well.. finally after years of working my home is complete!! Very Happy
Geoth: if i die i will leave this house for the trapinchs that helped me...
Geoth: mmm... i hope i can find something to drink...
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 28th 2008, 8:28 pm

I believe we should wait for SSS...or not?
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 28th 2008, 9:15 pm

Reginald was at the Paltizan Parliment, discussing about the independece....

Reginald: You, make your question.

Reporter: How the idea of independece appeared?

Reginald: Well, the independence moviments started since the Paltz Confederation in 705.

Reporter 2: Are you in favor or against independence?

Reginald: A hard decision, I'll want both things.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 28th 2008, 9:25 pm

Vincent was in Mahrkronia Palace.

Vincent: ''I'm so bored...''

Meanwhile...

Ephraim was having lunch at the Rauntlendooh Castle, with all the other ministers.
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 28th 2008, 9:28 pm

Reporter: Is the Mahrkronian empire supporting the cause?

Reginald: .... I have not talked to government about this. Let's say still not.

Reporter: Sir, now...

Reginald: Now, leave me alone, enough questions.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 28th 2008, 9:50 pm

Ephraim: ''Gentlemen, I have an idea, I would like you to hear it.''

Meanwhile...

Vincent: ''Still so bored...''
Back to top Go down
jasp10agosto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jasp10agosto

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 28th 2008, 10:21 pm

*mopia appears on vincent's window*

Mopia: still on the good side?
*jumps i all the room*
Mopia: well.. what you are waiting... a thunder... i have a plan for you...
Mopia: at leat only hear it..
Mopia: come with me to the bad side... its just an idea.. i dont know think it...

*in other place*

Geoth: well after drinking a lot.. well.. i need to do somthing.. i want to have adventures...
Geoth: may be i can have a job or somthing like that... mm i will visit the dessert board to search a job... or somthing
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 29th 2008, 7:52 am

Reginald: *sigh*

Meanwhile...

Gentlemen: What is it, Sir Ephraim?
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 29th 2008, 8:23 am

Ephraim: ''As you know, we're the largest and most powerful nation of all...while Heigard is heading for a civil war because of Paltz's independance and Mahrkronia is too busy with commercial expansion to have the army they used too, we can attack them and conquer them. But I need your help to convince the apostle.''

Meanwhile...

Vincent: ''Waa...!? Who are you and why are you trying to make me evil!?''
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 29th 2008, 8:26 am

Gentlemen: How we'll do such a thing? But that's true, we have enough power to accomplish such a deal.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 29th 2008, 8:29 am

Ephraim: ''Yes, we have the power to do so. We have to think how to convince the apostle.''
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 29th 2008, 8:37 am

Reginald was looking a small, golden key...

Reginald: *sigh* This is the key of the Thaunnell Hall, it has been closed since 1800, but... Grandfather Ferdinand...

Meanwhile...

Servant: Lord Vincent, may I ask you a question?

Meanwhile...

Edward Bazalgette: Sir Ephraim, would you like to hear an idea I have to conquer or "allies"?
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 29th 2008, 8:44 am

Ephraim: ''Tell me...''

Meanwhile...

Vincent: ''What is it?''
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 29th 2008, 8:48 am

Servant: We will support Paltz somehow?

Menawhile...

Edward: ]We should make a false alliance with Paltz, and support them until they reach independence, and later while the republic is "re-forming" we can attack. That's one target, 3 left.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 29th 2008, 8:54 am

Ephraim: ''And then attack Mahrkronia, it's larger but we can take them by surprise while they're busy, I think. Then we can get our hands on all the Mahrkronian commerce, get even better weapons and stop giving supplies to Heigard, to start weakening it. We conquer Heigard and the remaining country, wich its name I don't even remember, will easily fall.''

Meanwhile...

Vincent: ''We're long-time allies of Heigard, the decision is difficult.''
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 29th 2008, 8:57 am

Servant: You are right, if we support Paltz we'll betray Heigard, and if we support Heigard we'll be betraying Paltz...

Meanwhile...

Edward: Excellent plan, Sir. Only we have to prepare some little things, and Voila! We'll rule the whole continent. And that kingdom you forgot is Vaterlohk.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 29th 2008, 9:22 am

Vincent: ''Yes, this requires a lot of meditation. Could you get rid of that Aipom in the window?

Meanwhile...

Ephraim: ''Help me convince the apostle before even preparing anything.''
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 29th 2008, 9:25 am

Servant: Go away, Miss Aipom. We are disscussing important state matters that doesn't concern you.

Meanwhile...

Edward: How we'll convince her?

Meanwhile...

Reginald: Hmm... *Grabs a pen and some paper sheets* I'll write a letter to Ephraim Rimmadox, Vincent von Woop, and evry state leader in the continent, for an urgent matter.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 29th 2008, 9:36 am

Ephraim: ''If all the ministers go together she may accept. Anyway, we can get rid of her if she disagrees.''
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin EmptyMarch 29th 2008, 9:46 am

Edward: Ok, If you say so...

Meanhile...

Reginald: Ok, let's see if the letter is well...

Dear Lord Vincent von Woop:

I salutate you and I wish you are fine, always...
The matter of this letter is to invite you for a forum in the Paltizan Parliament, to disscuss about the independence.
If you could come, I'll be very pleased.

Thanks for your attention.

Sincerly, Reginald L'Sentret

Reginald: I'll send them instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin   The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

The Knights of Heigard II: The Revival of the Paladin
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next