Wooper's Pond Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wooper's Pond Forums!

Help us bring this place back by posting!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Organization Madness

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

Female Number of posts : 2906

Organization Madness Empty
PostSubject: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 2:17 am

Okay, so an organization of sorts. They go on missions every now and then, assigned to them by "The Boss", but most of the time they hang around the so called base camp, raising trouble and having arguments.

They're a real mixture of races:

Hanyou -Half Demon- (Has ears and tail(s) of the animal they are. Has control over up to three elements. Unfortunately developes many personality quirks due to the animalistic senses they have)
Vampire (Drinks blood, fast, burns in the sun, superior strength.)
Werewolf (Changes every Full Moon and the day before and after)
Shapeshifter (Can shapeshift into different things)
Human (Erm, yeah. They can live a normal life outside.)
Angel (Has wings, usually pretty smart)
Elemental (Can control an element, unusually attuned to that element.)
Shinigami -God Of Death- (Gathers the souls of those left on earth and sends them on, usually has some form of weapon unique to them)

Pick a race and join in on the madness. A player may have more than one character, and pets are allowed, can be anything.
-----

Character Sheet:

Name:
Race:
Personality:
Eye Colour:
Hair Colour:

-----

Name: Raine
Height: 145cm
Race: Hanyou Type: Kitsune (Fox)
Personality: Paranoid. Weird. Happy. Creepy. Mood-swing-ish. Hyper.
Eye Colour: Red
Hair Colour: Black
-----

Name: Shiki
Height: 147cm
Race: Hanyou Type: Ookami (Wolf)
Personality: Cold and calm. Annoyed easily.
Eye Colour: Azure
Hair Colour: Black
-----
Raine laughed slightly to herself as she entered the kitchen. Raine was 16 (in human years) and a hanyou, or half-demon.

She had long black hair, which was gathered in a half-hearted ponytail. Raine had slit red eyes, acreditted to her fox breed.

She was wearing a simple pair of jeans and a random red shirt, which she had thrown on earlier that morning; after searching throught he seas of junkfood thrown around her room of course.

Humming to herself as she stepped into the room, Raine was forced to take a step back as something almost collided with her face. "Ack!" She dived behind the counter, her breathing rapid and her eyes wide as she clutched her clenched fist to her heart.

She dared to peek over the counter and couldn't look away

"Ah! It's evil!" Raine exclaimed. Her black fox ears were layed flat against her scalp and her red eyes were staring across the room in terror and confusion.

Footsteps behind her signalled the approach of another member of the 'Organization'. Not really an Organization, more of a gathering of people who can't go outside without dying, killing or just freaking people out. Raine didn't turn around.

"What is it this time?" spoke an melodious voice, though the words dripped with annoyance. This time Raine looked up to survey the speaker.

She had a beautiful head full of glossy, midnight black hair that hung dead straight and reached her lower back; not to mention the long bangs that swept seductively against her collarbone with each turn of her head. Her skin was pale, yet not overly so, it had a nice, healthy hue to it. Her eyes - which were framed by long, black eyelashes - were an enamouring azure hue, that seemed to glow with an ethereal light all of their own.

She wore a pair of baggy black shorts that only just reached her knees. A black shirt that hugged her bust to remain in place; it stretched down her stomach and stopped just above her belly button, revealing all the smooth skin there.

A pair of fingerless gloves on each hand in - surprise, surprise - black were worn on each hand. The gloves though could only just be seen under a pair of long, kimono-like sleeves, that began halfway between the elbow and the shoulder and flared out, with a purple ring around the edge.

Ah, Shiki. She was always dressed like she was going into battle. If her katana sheath strapped to her back was any indication, then she was ready right now.

She was a hanyou like Raine, however Raine was a Kitsune, Shiki was a Ookami.

"Shiki, look at it! Look at it!" Raine yelled, pointing forward. Shiki looked over and shook her head in disbelief.

"Not again." Shiki turned on her heel and walked away, leaving Raine alone with the so-called 'evil object' Raine reached out towards her.

"Wait, Shiki! Don't leave me alone with the possessed toaster!" She shouted, chancing another glance up. "Shiki! She led out a loud scream. There it was, in all it's metallic glory.

A possessed toaster.

Raine screamed as the toast popped - which, strangely enough, sounded like a gun being loaded - and ducked out of the way. She sprinted out of the room like the Shinigami was on her tail.

"EVIL TOASTER! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" she yelled, probably waking up everyone in the 'Base'. Then she was hit in the back of the head with a piece of glowing, yes glowing, toast. She slumped to the ground unconscious. She dully registered Shiki's amused laughter in the back of her mind as she faded into the darkness.

And so began a regular day for The Organization.

Last edited by Fireflight on September 27th 2009, 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jasp10agosto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jasp10agosto

Male Number of posts : 2449

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 7:47 am

Name: Jazp
Height: 155 cm
Race: Human
Personality: Its just like jasp... "cool"... "Fresh".. "Great".. "handsome"... "Smart".. LOl. Its me ok.. xP
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Dark Brown with a cool haircut...

Name: Trama (;D)
Height: 145
Race: Shapeshifter
Personality: Great friend.. Always active.. Likes to do a lot of things..
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: A Reddish Brown

Then... He started...
Jazp started to prepare everything to the long trip he had... He was going to camp with all his friends.. He couldn't know what was going to happen that day...

Jazp: ufff... I should take a shower...

------------------------------------------------------

Trama: where was the organization.... I heard It was somewhere here...
Trama was new in these... so she wanted to join... Using her's human form walking around... looking for that place...
Trama: here I think
*knocks a door*
Back to top Go down
http://www.jasp10agosto.wordpress.com
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

Male Number of posts : 6710

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 10:30 am

Name: Daniel
Height: 173cm
Race: Hanyou (Ookami).
Personality: He's a bit nuts, but pretty smart. He changes moods frequently and blows up easily. He likes to annoy people, but can be serious too.
Eye Colour: Gray.
Hair Colour: Light brown.

Daniel walked into the kitchen, still not fully awake.

"Raine, possessed objects so early in the morning?"

He probably was the tallest member of The Organization, he was dressed in gray pants and a black hoodie shirt. He had lot of hair on his head, he never combed it, he felt more free this way.

"Where did Shiki go?"

He liked following Shiki around, sometimes serious, sometimes annoying her. Probably because they were of the same kind.

Name: Daichi
Height: 165cm
Race: Angel.
Personality: He's very cold and intelligent. He enjoys helping others, but hates the chaos of The Organization.
Eye Colour: Brown.
Hair Colour: Blonde

Daichi opened the door, and saw Trama. He always wore tunics. Today it was white, which went good with him, being an angel.

Daichi: "And who may you be?"
Back to top Go down
https://wooperspond.forumotion.com
jasp10agosto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jasp10agosto

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 12:58 pm

Trama: Ohh.. hi... I heard that here was an organization... As soon as I heard it I investigated where it was just to join...

After saying that.. she started to change the form of her's arm as a weapon...

----------------------------------

Jazp: I just have 5 mins to get the bus.. oh.. no!!
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 1:05 pm

Daichi: "Come in. And turn that arm back to normal...or..."
Back to top Go down
jasp10agosto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jasp10agosto

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 2:55 pm

Jazp: ZOMG!!!
JAzp started to run to the bus stop... There he saw many of his classmates using jeans and shirts... loosing the time.. Talking.. playing...
Jazp: wow.. I cant wait until there...

-------------------------------------------------------

Trama: well... but.. ok...
She started to be anxious about something...
Trama: I came here because I'm searching someone...
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 3:03 pm

Daichi: "And that someone is here?"
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 4:58 pm

Name: Akatsuki
Height: 160cm
Race: Shapeshifter
Personality: He's rather laid-back; loves to tease others; can be a bit bratty when tired or hungry.
Eye Colour: Blue.
Hair Colour: Blonde.
Others: He has a bit of an unhealthy crush on Shiki. Loves to follow her around, just like Daniel. Likes to try and annoy Daniel into fighting him.
---------
Meanwhile:

Shiki stepped over the limp form of Raine and entered the kitchen. Her wolf ears stood erect on her head in irritation. She could feel her pupil narrow into angry slits as she glared fiercely across the kitchen at the posessed toaster. All was silent...

Until the toast popped.

Shiki had her blade drawn in a flash; the blade was made of pure unmeltable ice - her preferred sub-element - and had sliced the piece of toast flying at her into pieces before it got anywhere near her. "You'll pay for that." she murmured, running a hand lovingly along her sword. She didn't get to use it often.

She walked towards the toaster - which was glowing an evil shade of black - and raised her sword. It seemed to shrink backwards, however Shiki just rolled her eyes.

She brought the blade down a few times, then stepped back to survey the damage. The cord plugging it into the wall had been sliced right down the middle, the toaster itself was in shambles and little pieces of metal were scattered all over the bench. She nodded to herself, sheathed her sword and moved on.

A short time later she exited the kitchen; stepping over Raine's limp for once again. She turned just in time to see Akatsuki enter the room, his long blonde hair - which reached his back - tied into a low ponytail and his blue eyes sparkling.

"We need a new toaster." She murmured before walking away, leaving him standing there with a dreamy look on his face. Only Shiki could reduce him to that, however he wouldn't openly admit it...even if his crush was common knowledge to everyone, but the Ookami herself.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 6:51 pm

Daniel saw Shiki's fight with the toaster, and tried to follow her. He encountered Akatsuki in the door.

"You...get away, will you?"

He ran after Shiki.
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 7:26 pm

Shiki heard the sound of familiar footsteps echoing behind her - recognizing footsteps was something she accredited to her wolf side - and rolled her azure eyes; her black wolf ears swivled around to face the source of the sound. The teen however, did not.

"Daniel." Shiki murmured in greeting, keeping her eyes ahead of her as she walked silently down the hardwood floor in the direction of her room.

------- With Akatsuki-------

Akatsuki blinked the dreamy look out of his eye and glared at Daniel's retreating back. "Hey!" He shouted indignantly after him. Sometimes, he just wanted to wring that little puppy's neck!

"I really don't like him." Akatsuki muttered to himself, flipping his hair slightly. He was about to follow Daniel when, much to his annoyance, he found someone tugging on his ankle. "What!" He yelled.

Raine frowned at him as she shakily got to her feet, rubbing the back of her head from where the toast bullet had hit her. "Geeze. No need to be so mean, I was just going to ask if the evil toaster has been..." She glanced around shiftly and leaned up - very awkwardly to boot - to whisper conspiritorily in his ear. "Taken care of..." she said.

Akatsuki just laughed, all thoughts of Shiki and Daniel forgotten for the moment. "C'mon, girl, let's get you something to eat." He chuckled, beckoning to her like one would a dog.

"Hey, what am I? Your pet?" Raine pouted. Akatsuki just grinned.

"Maybe not, but close enough." He tugged her into the kitchen. "I would make you some toast, but unfortunately...well, Shiki killed the toaster." His grin widened at the thought. "So, is eggs good?" He questioned.

Raine looked wide eyed at the remains of what was once a brand new toaster and nodded dumbly. "Wow." She mumbled. "Shiki really doesn't like toast."
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 7:36 pm

"Shiki" was his answer to the greeting. His cold gray eyes melted when they saw her. He became nervous, that was one of Shiki's effects on him.

"Shiki...er...are you going somewhere today? Not like I'm asking you for a...date, or anything but...there's this really nice place that...I thought you, as Ookami as I, would like to see, and..."
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 7:57 pm

-----Forgot to Add-----

In demon years, Shiki is actually around 200. Her demon form is that of a black 4ft tall wolf with cold blue eyes.
---------------------------
(Back to Story!)

Shiki clapped and well manicured hand over his mouth as she turned to face him. "Word vomit aside, I'd be happy to come." She gave him a rare, kind smile; it lit up her features and her eyes sparkled slightly in the light. She slipped some paper into his hand.

She started walking again. "I have a few things to do today, they shouldn't take that long." she stated. "Call me when you want me." Her black wolf tail and wolf ears suddenly seemed to sink into her head and she walked around the corner. Hiding her ears and tail was a trick she had learned when living with her family in Makai.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 8:40 pm

Daniel's demon age would be around the same. The wolf would be a bit larger, with brown fur and gray eyes.

Daniel stood there shocked he muttered something like "I'll call you". "I did it. But I don't really know where to take her...maybe I should ask Daichi."

He turned around and started to look for him.

Can I make a Reaper/Shinigami character?
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 8:56 pm

To King Wooper; Yes, you can make a Shinigami character, I was thinking of adding them to the list, I'll do it now.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Shiki rounded the corner and smiled to herself. "What a strange person..." she laughed. Shiki made a quick stop at her room - something no-one had ever seen - to deposit her sword and pick up her money.

Her room was the largest in the base, due to her being the first member to join. It was kind of what someone would expect from her, yet...not. It had a king-sized futon bed in the middle and some random anime posters all over the walls. It was extremely clean, and she had a large walk-in wardrobe in the corner. There were some large plush chairs in the corner. Suspended on the wall above her bed was a large widescreen TV, with a good collection of gaming consoles sitting beside it.

She had a large shelf that took up one side of the room, it was dedicated solely to games. Were she got the money for all this stuff was a mystery to others. She was a female gamer, and a bloody good one at that.

Shiki smiled and left her room; she would have gone out the front door, but apparently there was someone there, and also she didn't want Akatsuki following her again. So she left out the back door.

"Now...I need to go find some chocolate and some pocky..." She hummed to herself. Yes, it was a little known fact that she had an obsession with any and all chocolate.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 9:17 pm

Name: Hisoka
Height: 162cm
Race: Shinigami
Personality: He likes to stay mysterious, but he's a really fun guy when well known. He likes to joke and to cause chaos. He dislikes doing his Shinigami jobs.
Eye Colour: Black.
Hair Colour: Black.
Others: He looks like the right one.

Hisoka entered the kitchen.

"Mornin' Akatsuki, Raine. How's it going?" He opened the fridge and drank some juice directly from the bottle. "I have to take care of a couple of guys whose time here is over today."

Daniel stopped by his room.

It was a bit smaller than Shiki's, and neatly organized. He had a small bed on a side, a very modern gaming computer on a desk, and widescreen plasma on the wall in front of the bed, with various gaming consoles connected to it. There were some towers of videogame boxes besides the consoles. He didn't have a closet, only a drawer.

"I hope Daichi knows a nice place I can take her to. I don't want her to think it's a date...at least not yet..."
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 9:36 pm

Shiki walked down the street grinning happily, which was much out of character for her. Her arms had bags and bags full of chocolate and pocky hanging from them. So sue her, it was her little secret.

She came upon the large mansion-like facility that served as her home, or "base camp" as some of the others called it. Shiki plastered on her bored expression and stepped in through the back door. She borderline skipped to her room. Locking the door behind her - there was a keypad at the door where you entered the code - she upended the bags on her bed.

"Mm. Chocolate, you shall be mine!" She exclaimed, cackling slightly to herself. Her bed was swamped with all of the colourfully foiled treats. She licked her lips in anticipation.

Deftly reaching into the pile she extracted a small, bite-sized caramello chocolate. She happily unwrapped it and plopped it into her mouth. She let out a moan of pure ecstacy as it touched her tongue.

It was chocolate day.

------

Akatsuki and Raine both greeted Hisoka as he entered. "Hey man. Good luck with the job today." Akatsuki flicked his hair over one shoulder and placed the eggs he was making on a plate. Eggs were the only thing he knew how to make; Shiki always made dinner for them.

Raine snatched the juice off of Hisoka. "Cup. Shiki'll get you!" she exclaimed. And it was true, Shiki was very anal about these things.
Back to top Go down
pilord

pilord

Male Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 9:13 am

Character Sheet:

Name: Fighter
Height:190 cm
Race: human
Personality: likes swords
Eye Colour: brown
Hair Colour: red

Meanwhile a new visitor has arrived at “base camp”.

Fighter: Hello my name is Fighter, and I’d like to join your “organization” to do “stuff”.
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 3:09 pm

Akatsuki surveyed the man sitting on their large, plush couch with a smirk. "Stuff?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 4:00 pm

Hisoka was skeptical about that human joining them. "What kind of stuff, mortal?"

He exited from the back door. "Who dies today? Jazp, and he'll die from a heart attack in a bus. I'll find him and get the job done."

Daniel saw Daichi in the entrance. "Daichi, can you help me with something? You see, I'm going out with Shiki today, and I don't know where to take her...oh, it's not a..."

Daichi had already guessed Daniel's true feelings. "I know what you feel, you don't need to hide it from me. Eh...do you have any place of your own?"

Daniel thought for a while. "Well, I own this forest, but I think it would bore her..."

Daichi smiled a bit. "If you like that place take her. Just don't let Akatsuki find out...or he may ruin everything for you."

"Alright, thanks for the advice."
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 4:11 pm

Akatsuki stood up rather abruptly from his position on the couch. 'Something isn't right here' his eyes narrowed and he left without a backward glance, leaving the human sitting on the couch. He had to find Shiki.

He borderline ran through the halls looking for her, the halls were her usual roaming place; she liked to be available if anyone needed her. He whipped past a confused Raine on the way, waving at her in passing, before speeding up even more.

"Shiki?" He called, however she didn't appear. She didn't seem to be in the halls.

"Maybe she's in her room." He murmured to himself.
--------------------------
Shiki sighed happily to herself as she shoved the rest of the chocolate back into the bags before setting them in her closet. A piece of pocky hung out of her mouth as she nibbled on one end.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 4:17 pm

Daniel heard Akatsuki calling Shiki, and followed him. "What do you need her for, eh?".

Hisoka moved like smoke, trying to find that Jazp. He finally reached the bus, and appeared besides him. He was only visible to Jazp.

"Your time here is over, mortal"
Back to top Go down
jasp10agosto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jasp10agosto

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 4:20 pm

Trama: Ok...Other guy... looks perfect.. Let me enter... I want to join this place... I have the same interests of this organization...
Trama started to laught in an evil way...
----------------

Jazp: ZOMG!!!! WHO ARE YOU!?!?!
He ran to the bus feeling that someone else was there..
Then Everyone started to abroad the bus... Jazp was confused and scaried..
Jazp: ok... Hey... Who said that...?
No one responded... Ignoring that... he took a sit near the window...
The sky was orange faded....
Jazp: Isn't the sky really neat this morning?
Finally someone agreed with: "Ohh.. yes... ;D"
Jazp: why I had that strange feeling??
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 4:25 pm

Akatsuki glanced over at Daniel and rolled his eyes. "None of your business, Puppy." he grumbled, his blue eyes narrowing as he slowed down his pace.

-----

Raine pouted as Akatsuki rushed past her, only offering a wave. "Aw. I'm gonna go find someone who wants to talk to me." she murmured.

-----

Shiki looked over her room and nodded in acceptance. It was back to being immaculately clean. "Perfect." she opened the door to her room with a sigh, putting her blank facade back on.

Down the hall she could hear Daniel and Akatsuki arguing over something again. "Those guys never stop, do they?" she shook her head and quickly took off in the other direction. No sense getting caught up in that stuff again. She'd talk to Raine.

She released her ears and tail with a sigh of relief, holding them in was rather uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 4:34 pm

Daniel hated being called "puppy". "Tell me, now." He was starting to get mad.

Hisoka was visible to Jazp only. He was holding a scythe. "Your days are over, Jazp. You will die."
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 4:38 pm

Akatsuki smirked at Daniel, staring up at him in amusement. "What if I don't?" he laughed. Finally coming to a stop.

-----------
Shiki caught up with Raine in the living room. "Hey, Raine..." She sighed, gesturing for her friend to follow her. "Let's go to your room okay." She said.

Confused, Raine nodded and let Shiki lead the way. The walked in relative silence. Eventually they came upon a door with a code panel next to it. Shiki typed in the code for Raine's room. '12...6...3.' she thought to herself. She came in here often enough to know the code to the room.

Last edited by Fireflight on September 28th 2009, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organization Madness   Organization Madness Empty

Back to top Go down

Organization Madness
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next