Wooper's Pond Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wooper's Pond Forums!

Help us bring this place back by posting!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You have a facebook account because..?

Go down 
+3
Lexicon
King Wooper
jasp10agosto
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Why you got a facebook account?
Because everyone had one
You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 Vote_lcap125%You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 Vote_rcap1
 25% [ 2 ]
Because It's a great site
You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Because.... Well, I dont know...
You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 Vote_lcap113%You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 Vote_rcap1
 13% [ 1 ]
I don't have an acccount, but I'll create one
You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't have an account, and I don't mind it
You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 Vote_lcap113%You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 Vote_rcap1
 13% [ 1 ]
I HATE THOSE SOCIAL SITES!!!
 13% [ 1 ]
Other fu#ing reason...
You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 Vote_lcap138%You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 Vote_rcap1
 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
jasp10agosto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jasp10agosto

Male Number of posts : 2449

You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 10:23 am

King Wooper wrote:

It makes people think you're mysterious. And I love that.

Mysterious??? People think that you are too silly that you don't have a profile picture, or you can't take them.. or something like that... The last thing people thinks when they see a profile without pictures of themselves is that they are n00bs....

How I can know who are you, if you don't even have a pic of yourself???.... LOL...

I love privacy too. but.. somethings you have to show some things to your friends..

As I said it before.. Add only the people that are your friends... not strangers.. also facebook is a good place to keep the privacy.. believe me...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jasp10agosto.wordpress.com
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

Male Number of posts : 2568

PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 12:56 pm

Thanks for the advice but anyways I won't share my life, at least not on that kind of sites. Meetings reserved for real-life.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

Male Number of posts : 6710

PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 12:58 pm

I mean they think I'm mysterious IRL. Like people in school.

If you add only people you know, they already know who you are, so what's the point of having a pic?
Back to top Go down
https://wooperspond.forumotion.com
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 1:10 pm

You're right! Why the need of a picture if they already know you?

Upload your picture if you want to befriend people you don't know, or if you want to show the others your new shirt, or as many do, presume your abs (even if you don't have).
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

Female Number of posts : 2906

PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 1:47 pm

Lol. I just don't post pictures of me in general.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 2:17 pm

I lol at all the stupid guys who post pictures of them without a shirt, with sunglasses on and in front of the mirror.

Noobs.
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 2:30 pm

Tch. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 3:26 pm

King Wooper wrote:
I lol at all the stupid guys who post pictures of them without a shirt, with sunglasses on and in front of the mirror.

Noobs.

The typical bathroom picture... I think it's one of the most common kind of pictures in social sites.
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 3:28 pm

Lol. Yeah, get someone else to take the picture if your going to do it!
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 3:41 pm

They look so stupid. lol.
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 3:48 pm

I know, it just looks strange.
Back to top Go down
Lexicon
Uber Wooper
Lexicon

Male Number of posts : 3927

PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 4:02 pm

I have seen pictures so well taken that they look like models.
It's just what happens when you have a photo by someone else.
Back to top Go down
http://symphonicality.tumblr.com
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 5:09 pm

Meh. I still don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 7:49 pm

Do you always post real information in social sites?

I sometimes do, but I like to be someone I'm not... At least only with foreign people.
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 9:10 pm

Fair enough. Lots of people do.
Back to top Go down
jasp10agosto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jasp10agosto

PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 9:50 pm

My profile pics are always a dilema for me... so I take pics with friends or the common bathroom pic...

They are fun to take... no like you SSS and KW that hide in shadows... and you let no one to see you... hahhaaha

For me... Social sites are fun.. you meet ppl... you can post comments to your friends and.. in facebook you can play against them...

I think the problem about the "hate" of that places are the part of "you have to be social" maybe is dificult to you to meet new ppl or introduce yourself to other ones.. or you dont have the thust in your friends...

Dont be shy and open your mind to them... lol
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 11:28 pm

It's neither fear nor difficulty. I just don't like to meet people online (except for here), also I find that sites boring, I mean, I can do something better/different.

And to finish, I want to tell you that I'm "Ideologicaly Promiscuous", I'm open to different perspectives concerning Religion, Politics, but not much about Sexual Preferences.
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 11:36 pm

Mm. Well, suffice it to say, SSS doesn't like socail networking sites and Jasp does.
Back to top Go down
jasp10agosto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jasp10agosto

PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 20th 2009, 7:35 am

Sir Spart Sparklbox wrote:

And to finish, I want to tell you that I'm "Ideologicaly Promiscuous", I'm open to different perspectives concerning Religion, Politics, but not much about Sexual Preferences.

I'm not saying that you have a closed mind... you just haven't seen the impact of the comments in a social site.... I mean... for example if you post a comment in a picture, It makes you feel special...

MEEHH!!! Let's just left the things where they are.... YOU DOnt like them... I like them ok... lol
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 20th 2009, 11:47 am

I totally agree. Well... What other social site related topic can we discuss about?
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 20th 2009, 1:19 pm

I like changing my name on social sites.

Name = Daniel Josue Ocheita Duarte

Anagram = Daichi Jetue Otsunae Dealor

Sometimes I use Daichi Otrsunae/Otsuka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have a facebook account because..?   You have a facebook account because..? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

You have a facebook account because..?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4