Wooper's Pond Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wooper's Pond Forums!

Help us bring this place back by posting!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts On The New Final Fantasy?

Go down 

So, Final Fantasy Dissidia?
Yes!
Thoughts On The New Final Fantasy? Vote_lcap125%Thoughts On The New Final Fantasy? Vote_rcap1
 25% [ 2 ]
No.
Thoughts On The New Final Fantasy? Vote_lcap113%Thoughts On The New Final Fantasy? Vote_rcap1
 13% [ 1 ]
Awesome!
Thoughts On The New Final Fantasy? Vote_lcap125%Thoughts On The New Final Fantasy? Vote_rcap1
 25% [ 2 ]
Eagerly Awaiting!
 25% [ 2 ]
One Word. Lame.
Thoughts On The New Final Fantasy? Vote_lcap112%Thoughts On The New Final Fantasy? Vote_rcap1
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

Female Number of posts : 2906

Thoughts On The New Final Fantasy? Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts On The New Final Fantasy?   Thoughts On The New Final Fantasy? EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 4:51 am

As I'm sure a few of you know, there is a new Final Fantasy game coming to PSP. Final Fantasy Dissidia.

As I've heard, it contains twice the amount of dialogue as Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, my favorite FF game. Not to mention you get to control characters from Final Fantasy I-XII. Apparently they can also change costumes depending on what character; i.e Sephiroth from FFVII and Cecil from FFVI.

There are a total of 22 playable characters; eleven villans and eleven heroes, such as Cloud (FFVII); Sephiroth (FFVII); Squall (FFVIII); Zidane (FFIX); and Tidus (FFX). Not to mention the fact that there are a grand total of 40 different summon--summoned through summon stones--each with a different effect.

Apparently the battle system also has similarities to Kingdom Heart 2, in regards to the reaction commands; which will activate their special abilities.

So, thoughts on this new game?
Back to top Go down

Thoughts On The New Final Fantasy?
Page 1 of 1