Wooper's Pond Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wooper's Pond Forums!

Help us bring this place back by posting!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oranization RP locations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kittyismaster
Artist
Artist
Kittyismaster

Female Number of posts : 1635

Oranization RP locations Empty
PostSubject: Oranization RP locations   Oranization RP locations EmptyJanuary 24th 2009, 9:37 am

you can post the current positions of your characters here, so I don't keep getting confused!

fill in the blanks, and tell me if they move to another area. and maybe a short description of what they're doing if you think it might be confusing to others.

I'll post the locations and info right up here. We can also discuss things about what's going on from our point of view.

Born of Darkness
Xemnas:
Xigbar:
Xaldin:
Vexen:
Lexaeus:
Zexion:
Saix:
Axel:
Demyx:
Luxord:
Marluxia:
Larxene:
Roxas:
Xion: N/A

Land, Sea, and Sky
Riku:
Kairi:N/A
Sora:N/A

Old friends from home
Tidus:N/A
Wakka:N/A
Selphie:N/A

Garden of Light
Leon:N/A
Cloud:N/A
Aerith:N/A
Tifa:N/A
Sephiroth:N/A
Cid:N/A
Yuffie:N/A

Faeries
Yuna:N/A
Rikku:N/A
Payne:N/A

After Dawn
Hayner:N/A
Pence:N/A
Ollete:N/A
Seifer:N/A
Raijin:N/A
Fuujin:N/A
Vivi:N/A
Setzer:N/A

Those who dwell in Darkness
Diz:N/A
Ansem:N/A

They're just living in my head
Aximy:
August:

Pokemon
Budew:
Cherubi:
carnivine:
Cyndaquil:
Magicarp:
Azurill:
Celebi:
Sneasel:

I'm listing all the characters(well, the important ones) because you never know if a new KH fan comes over and wants to play. In order of relevance, and groups.

N/A means the character hasn't been taken yet, so hence the Non Applicable sign.

And please don't merge this with the main thread, you guys, because....well, it just wouldn't work! the main thread should be for discussing everything BUT the RP.
Back to top Go down

Oranization RP locations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wooper's Pond Forums! :: Gaming Park :: Role-Playing :: Character Discussion Plaza-
Jump to: