Wooper's Pond Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wooper's Pond Forums!

Help us bring this place back by posting!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Character, Charoshi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nick

Male Number of posts : 379

My Character, Charoshi Empty
PostSubject: My Character, Charoshi   My Character, Charoshi EmptyNovember 13th 2007, 7:07 pm

This is about the Character I use in Pokemon-based RPGs, Charoshi

-Name: Charoshi
-Orange spikes
-No saddle
-Eye color: Dark Blue
-Elements: Fire,Ice,Electricity
-First pokemon: #4 Charmander (named "Conan")
Outfit: Orange T-shirt and Sweatpants, green shoes
Assessories: Crystal Crown, Poke-belt,Sacerd Necklace
-Weapon(s): Charblade,Bond of Flame Keyblade,Gun Arrow
Companion: Celebi

------Weapon info:

-Charblade- A blade crafted by Charoshi, it has great power infused inside, including the elements of Fire,Ice and Eletricity, it can teleport the weilder freely, it also can lock or unlock anything in existance. It also has Eon power granted by eon pokemon...

-Bond of Flame Keyblade- This was created by Charoshi and his Charmander's loyal Bond.Charoshi keeps it with him, It has untold power stored inside.

-Gun Arrows- He inherited these from his Brother Squirtoshi, They fire Cystal shots as it's ammuo and reloads by being spun, unlimited ammuo. useful Long range, it even has blades at the end for close combat.

---Bio: he's very emtional, he dislikes waiting, he puts others before himself, he is very brave, he fights for what he thinks is the right thing, if something bad happens, he blames himself for doing/ or not doing something right, he's caring, he's the type of yoshi that can be your best friend, or your worst nightmare, he also...isnt aferiad to ever make hard choices if it's to save others from danger, he also.. isnt the type of yoshi that you want to tick off, despite how easy it is to do so, he always tries his hardest to do something and doesnt like it when others act without his consult, he also...mainly the kind of yoshi you'd want to be friends with, he also is everything you never want as an bad person, he mainly thinks he exists for others, and always questions on how everything turns out between him and others, Basically, he's the type of yoshi that's easy to upset, but at the same time, he also is very difficult to cheer up sometimes, espeacilly when others are involved mostly more than him, in general, he mostly cares more for others as he should...

Reason for emotions: "He had a curse laid down on him, said to be unbreakable..."

-Favorite activity: Pokemon battles
-Spirit pokemont: Absol

Visual: Charoshi (Thanks ABP for the art)

(shall Update if needed)

---Updates---

--Assessory: "Lugia's sacerd Necklace"
--A gift from the legendary pokemon Lugia, who's his mentor. Contains untold power locked within--

--Curse: A curse was laid down on him, it targets Charoshi's inner Emotions,Feelings and Memories and uses them for evil against his Will. This is likey the cause of how often his mood and actions can change without warning.--

--Companion: Celebi, the Time Travel pokemon--

--Kingdom: Jothoshi

--Power(s)--

--Status Energy: Energy that can create and manipulate things at well, his makes this energy natually in his blood and stores excess amounts in orb his family calls Status Gems.

--Procognation: Can see into the future/past and can recall anything that happened or that's to happen at any time.

--Soul: He can "hear" souls, or he knows when people are lying.

Status Wave- A shockwave of Status Energy, quite powerful and fast. This can be altered to attack ethier as a small ring in front of him, or a large circurlar ring all around him. Takes quite a bit of status energy to use however..

Status Shell- A dome of Status Energy, status energy forms around Charoshi and forms a sheild to defeat again nearly everything.

--Pokemon he nicknamed ( pokemon name / nickname)

-Charmander / Conan

-Charmeleon / Rizo

-Charizard / Inferno

-Pikachu / Mitsu

Blazo / Monferno

-Marshtomp / Hydro

-Treecko / Kimori

-Grovyle / Blade

-Current / Squirtle

-Razo / Ivysaur

-Twigo / Turtwig

-----------------------------

What do you think of him and why?

Last edited by Darkblade on March 25th 2008, 10:39 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://twilightvideoproduct.forumotion.net/forum.htm
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

Male Number of posts : 6710

PostSubject: Re: My Character, Charoshi   My Character, Charoshi EmptyNovember 14th 2007, 1:11 pm

Well, the only problem with Charoshi is that he is too emotional...Anyway, when you wrote ''Bio:'' I thought you talked about his clone...lol.
Back to top Go down
https://wooperspond.forumotion.com
Nick

Nick

Male Number of posts : 379

PostSubject: Re: My Character, Charoshi   My Character, Charoshi EmptyNovember 14th 2007, 1:38 pm

Yes, he is too emotional, and by Bio...I meant his personal biography, or personal information about him
Back to top Go down
http://twilightvideoproduct.forumotion.net/forum.htm
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

Male Number of posts : 6710

PostSubject: Re: My Character, Charoshi   My Character, Charoshi EmptyNovember 14th 2007, 1:45 pm

Trimarr wrote:
...and by Bio...I meant his personal biography, or personal information about him

I know, but I was kinda confused at first ^^.
Back to top Go down
https://wooperspond.forumotion.com
Resider of Darkness

Resider of Darkness

Female Number of posts : 1502

PostSubject: Re: My Character, Charoshi   My Character, Charoshi EmptySeptember 18th 2008, 11:47 pm

I like the discription, it realy helped to put a vivid picture in my mind.

I agree with King Wooper, he may be a bit too emotional but that's what I love about him.

All and all I think he's a great character to use, you produced a very well discribed character and he sounds really good!
(I like the bond of flames keyblade,hehe lol)
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

Male Number of posts : 2568

PostSubject: Re: My Character, Charoshi   My Character, Charoshi EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 12:11 pm

Uh-oh... It seems we have a bump here. This topic wasn't touched for 9 months and 3 days.

*Locked*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Character, Charoshi   My Character, Charoshi Empty

Back to top Go down

My Character, Charoshi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wooper's Pond Forums! :: Gaming Park :: Role-Playing :: Character Discussion Plaza-
Jump to: