Wooper's Pond Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wooper's Pond Forums!

Help us bring this place back by posting!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yay! Maple Syrup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Resider of Darkness

Resider of Darkness

Female Number of posts : 1502

Yay! Maple Syrup Empty
PostSubject: Yay! Maple Syrup   Yay! Maple Syrup EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 10:56 pm

Here it is, enjoy!

“Roxas” No response
“Roooxxxxaaasss” Nada
“Roxie”

Roxas blearily opened his eyes just to see Axel up in his face he groaned and turned over hoping to get some more sleep.

Axel restrained him from laying back down by yelling “GUESS WHAT!” at the top of his Axel powered lungs.
“Aggh WHAT?!” Roxas yelled rubbing his eye yet somehow glaring at the loud pyromaniac.

“Maple syrup” Roxas sat there twitching violently and in a sickly sweet voice, yet somehow good natured voice asked “Is that what you woke me up for at...” Glancing at his watch in horror “THREE OCLOCK IN THE MORNING FOR?!” Axel shook his head, no
“Of course not here is the real reason...” He looked around for any uninvited people and turned to Roxas with a serious expression never before seen on the goofy nobody.

“Roxas, I Axel challenge you to...” He got real close to his ear and ... Yelled “A MAPLE SYRUP BATTLE”

Roxas shot Axel a dirty look before pulling out Oathkeeper and smashing him hard with it ... in a place that shall remain unnamed, he got comfortable in his bed muttering something about dumb as a brick red heads.

Totally ignoring the whimpering nobody writhing yet still unconscious on his floor in pain he picked up the bottle of maple syrup and squirted it all over Axel before making a portal into Xemnas’ room.

He snickered as Axel fell in and slowly went to sleep “Hehe, maple syrup battle my butt”

Everyone woke up in the morning to a gir- I mean manly scream as Xemnas pounded Axel into dust.
And no-one ever saw Axel again, Roxas felt kinda guilty about it and made best friends with Saix where he eventually became an Emo, needless to say no-one ever woke Roxas up again.

Until...
Back to top Go down
nyuu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
nyuu

Female Number of posts : 2013

Yay! Maple Syrup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay! Maple Syrup   Yay! Maple Syrup EmptySeptember 11th 2008, 4:49 am

WTH?!
I have no idea what just happened. Those names seemed famailiar.. Kingdom hearts, right? -__-'
I used to write many MANY stories... The first one being about Sesshomaru and Naraku... BUT.... They can not be posted here. They are not age appropriate. >__>
Even still. They were fucking amazing. People would read my stories a lot. xD Even the gay ones. =O
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sanzostruelove
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

Male Number of posts : 6710

Yay! Maple Syrup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay! Maple Syrup   Yay! Maple Syrup EmptySeptember 11th 2008, 3:14 pm

O.o

I didn't get all of it (Maybe because I haven't played KH) but I think it's good writing.
Back to top Go down
https://wooperspond.forumotion.com
Resider of Darkness

Resider of Darkness

Female Number of posts : 1502

Yay! Maple Syrup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay! Maple Syrup   Yay! Maple Syrup EmptySeptember 11th 2008, 10:36 pm

Thanks, I made them completely OOC though, oh well. Lol
I just like this story, I write stories alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yay! Maple Syrup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay! Maple Syrup   Yay! Maple Syrup Empty

Back to top Go down

Yay! Maple Syrup
Page 1 of 1