Wooper's Pond Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wooper's Pond Forums!

Help us bring this place back by posting!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kittyismaster
Artist
Artist
Kittyismaster

Female Number of posts : 1635

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2009, 9:39 am

"nyaa? you told him we'd find bidoof, right?"
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

Male Number of posts : 2568

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2009, 1:52 pm

"I guess she did. So, if we're going to rescue Bidoof we must hurry! Others might get with the glory..."
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

Male Number of posts : 6710

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2009, 3:38 pm

*The party left the town and ventured into the Dusk Woods*

Luke: "I've heard many Pokemon from outside the town have become hostile..."

Daichi: "Yeah, we have to be careful here...Zigzagoon said his cousin is in BF3."
Back to top Go down
https://wooperspond.forumotion.com
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2009, 7:07 pm

"Woods? Hostile? BF3? I'm not understanding..."

(Wow, KW... You like to hasten things!)
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2009, 7:24 pm

Luke: "Bidoof is lost in this woods, and a lot of hostile Pokemon are around here...we have to go down 3 floors, he's supposed to be there."

Daichi: "How did you know all that? You should be on a Rescue Team..."
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2009, 8:07 pm

"I'm getting it now... Wait a minute, Rescue Team?!"
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

Female Number of posts : 2906

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2009, 8:34 pm

Shiki interupted them. "Later; we have to get to Bidoof before he gets injured. I promised that Zigzagoon that we'd return him unharmed, and what else do I have but my word." She started running, her paws thudding lightly against the muddy ground below her.

She didn't turn around to check if the others were following. She had to get to that Bidoof.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2009, 8:43 pm

The group was suddenly surrounded by Sunflora.

Luke: "I told you! Let's try to take them down!"

Daichi: "NO! Grass types are my worst nightmare..."
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2009, 8:48 pm

"I agree with Luke... If we leave them up, they may pursuit us through the woods! That would be a bigger problem."
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2009, 9:05 pm

Luke: "Anyone got a fire move?"
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2009, 9:50 pm

"Unfortunately not. But we have no choice. We must fight." Shiki gritted her teeth together. Her body was tense and the fur on her hackles was rising in agitation. "You can do it." She stated, before diving into the fray.

Shiki used a Quick Attack to get behind the first one, her teeth bared and a snarl coming from her throat. She followed it up with Bite, delivering it swiftly to the unfortunate Sunflora's back. She paused slightly to catch her breath from the attack.

It whipped around to face her at the unexpected assault; it attacked her with Pound, which hit its mark.

She staggered backwards but didn't let that stop her, she dived right back in again with Tackle, hitting it dead on and knocking the Sunflora to the ground. She stood over it, glaring down with her intense azure eyes, daring it to get up. It didn't move.

Shiki smirked victoriously.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 26th 2009, 3:31 pm

Daichi ran avoiding the grass attacks from the Sunfloras.

Daichi: "Over there! Stairs!"

Luke was very busy trying to keep the Sunfloras away with Bullet Seed.
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 26th 2009, 3:42 pm

Shiki's head shot up and she limped/ran forward. That Pound had really messed up her leg. Shiki weaved through the large crowd of Sunflora - getting a few more hits for her trouble - and limped over to where Daichi was. Despite her superior speed, her injuries made it hard for her to move fast enough to avoid gaining more.

"There's too many for us alone to take on, we're not strong enough yet. We need to keep moving." Shiki murmured to Daichi, wincing as pain throbbed in her leg.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 26th 2009, 4:33 pm

Daichi: "Yes, we'll be in trouble if we stay longer!"

Daichi and Luke reached the stairs, and started to go down.
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 26th 2009, 4:52 pm

Shiki followed them, careful not to walk on her banged up leg - the back left one - and could hear the Sunflora gathered above grumbling slightly, before leaving.

"Are you guys okay?" she questioned, her azure eyes scanning over them for injuries.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 26th 2009, 6:29 pm

Luke: "Just a couple of scratches."

The woods were even darker in this floor.

Daichi: "Let's do this quick..."
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 26th 2009, 7:23 pm

Shiki nodded in agreement. "Yes. We need to go down one more floor, Bidoof should be there." Shiki looked around for a minute. "But first we must locate the stairs."
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 26th 2009, 7:32 pm

Daichi picked up an Oran Berry.

Daichi: "Have this. It'll make your leg feel better."

Luke was walking, but something clicked with his step. Many chestnuts started falling on the party.

Luke: "Wah! Chestnut Trap! Ouch!"
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 26th 2009, 8:08 pm

"Ow... That trap left me weak..."

Wellington sighed.

"It's pretty dark down here. I can't see very clearly."
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 26th 2009, 8:37 pm

"Really? I can see fine." Shiki murmured after she swallowed the Oran Berry. 'I knew I should have brought some berries with me, so stupid!' Shiki inwardly reprimanded herself.

True to her word though, Shiki could see perfectly fine, if only just a little bit darker. The small light from the forest was enough for her to go by.
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 26th 2009, 8:52 pm

"Don't blame yourself. The adrenaline hastened your actions. Well, let's keep walking. We shouldn't keep in the same place for too long."
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 26th 2009, 8:52 pm

Daichi: "I can see fine too...like when I swim in a swamp..."

*click*

Many hostile Pokemon of different kinds started appearing around them.

Luke: "OH NO! Monster House! We're...dead."

Luke saw a seed, laying on the floor nearby.
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 26th 2009, 8:55 pm

Shiki eyed the seed with interest. She nodded to Luke. "Go for it, we'll hold them off." She murmured, already readying herself for attacking.
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 26th 2009, 9:23 pm

"We're outnumbered! Our only hope is to fight."
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 EmptySeptember 26th 2009, 9:45 pm

Luke nodded, crouched a bit and raced to the seed while avoiding attacks coming from all directions, he jumped at it when he was close, and grabbed it.

Luke: "PURE SEED!"

Luke broke the seed and threw a part to everyone in the party. He ate his part, and teleported to the stairs. Daichi did next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next