Wooper's Pond Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wooper's Pond Forums!

Help us bring this place back by posting!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

Female Number of posts : 2906

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 6:18 pm

Shiki did as she was told and went down.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

Male Number of posts : 6710

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 6:21 pm

Luke went down too.

Inside it was like a house. There were hay beds on the floor. The place where Sharpedo's mouth would have been was an opening in the cliff wall. You could see the sunset from inside.

Luke: "It's...beautiful."
Back to top Go down
https://wooperspond.forumotion.com
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 6:23 pm

Shiki nodded in agreement. "But...doesn't anyone live here?"
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 6:26 pm

Daichi: "No, it's been abandoned for years. I've taken care of keeping it nice for a while."
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

Male Number of posts : 2568

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 9:28 pm

"Now we have a base, we need to get work for the following days! Now that I analize the situation, maybe this is a piece to assemble the puzzle that leads to the answer of why we came here."
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 12:05 am

Shiki nodded. She let out a wide yawn. "I, am going home. I have some things I need to pick up and I need my five hours."
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 7:46 am

Luke: "I guess I'm going to sleep here. See you tomorrow here at the base".
Back to top Go down
Kittyismaster
Artist
Artist
Kittyismaster

Female Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 12:02 pm

Skitty: I'll stay with the treeko. ooh! a fireplace! *checks to make sure there's a vent* finally! *places some sticks on, then apparently spits fire out of her mouth* finally I can get dry!
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 2:05 pm

"I'm going with you Shiki, you might need some help with the five hours. Heh, heh..."
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 4:00 pm

"Sure." Shiki shrugged and motioned for Wellington to follow her. She quickly exited the base and was climbing up the stairs in no-time.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 4:45 pm

Luke: "We'll have our first official mission tomorrow..."

The sky was dark already.
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 4:56 pm

Shiki and Wellington were across town and back at her place within ten minutes. "I'm gonna catch some sleep now, Wellington. G'night." She murmured, curling up on the hay.
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 4:59 pm

Luke fell asleep shortly after. He had a weird dream where the gems Zigzagoon gave them were very important, but he couldn't remember the whole dream.

*The next morning*

Luke: *Yawn* "Uh...Skitty, wake up..."
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 5:46 pm

Shiki woke up earlier that morning and gathered up all her stuff, placing the things important to her in a bag - messenger style - and putting it on.

"Hey Wellington, wake up. It's time to go." she shook him gently.
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 5:50 pm

Wellington opened one eye and then yawned openly.

"What time is it...? Can I sleep for a little more?"
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 6:07 pm

Shiki glanced up at the sun outside. "I'd say it's about 9-ish." she announced. "We need to go back to the base."
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 7:13 pm

Wellington got up slowly and yawned again.

"And now? Where do we get missions?"
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 7:16 pm

"Hm. First we need to go to the base and pick up the others, then we can go get a mission."
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 7:26 pm

"Oh my, this is SO exciting! I'm feeling so lazy, but let's hurry and get Team Shadows altogether for our first official mission!"
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 10:05 pm

Shiki laughed at his enthusiasim. "Yeah, let's go. I'm sure they'll be up by time we get there." They started off towards the base.
Back to top Go down
Kittyismaster
Artist
Artist
Kittyismaster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 30th 2009, 5:43 am

Skitty: ^_^ *cooking a large egg a chancey had given her to eat yesterday* This should be enough for all four of us! Treeko, can you get some berries and veggies?
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 30th 2009, 3:41 pm

Luke: "Daichi has some over there" He pointed at a box in a corner. *Yawn* "We get missions on the Explorer Guild".
Back to top Go down
Kittyismaster
Artist
Artist
Kittyismaster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 30th 2009, 4:42 pm

Solie: "mya? *grabs the box* There's only berries in here...Oh well!" she sets out five mats, places an equal amount of berries on each. "now for the egg! *removes the shell and then uses her claws to cut 6 equal portions of the egg, then places them on the mats next to the berries, leaves the sixth piece for seconds*
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 30th 2009, 6:35 pm

Daichi entered the base. "Mornin'! Ready for our first day as a team?".
Back to top Go down
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 EmptySeptember 30th 2009, 8:08 pm

Shiki followed shortly after. "Morning everyone." she said. She shrugged her bag off and left it in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next