Wooper's Pond Forums!

Help us bring this place back by posting!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

Female Number of posts : 2906

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 26th 2009, 9:48 pm

Shiki leapt into the air and caught it in her mouth, finding herself warping in mid air. Next thing she knew she was at the stairs with the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

Male Number of posts : 6710

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 10:18 am

Luke: "OK, let's move on..."

Luke was shocked at the scene in the next floor.

An pile of weird, glowing gemstones stood there, Bidoof was unconscious and tied in the middle.

Daichi: "What...he wasn't lost, he's kidnapped!"

A Duskull materialized in front of them. He gazed upon Luke.

Duskull: "You...you're not from around here, are you? Just what I looked for...you human."

Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

Male Number of posts : 2568

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 2:01 pm

"Stop babbling and tell us why do you have Bidoof imprisioned!"

View user profile
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 2:22 pm

Duskull: "You, Sentret...you're human too..."

Luke: "How did you know that!?"

Daichi moved silently to the gems and was untying Bidoof.

Duskull: "I know what you do here, Luke and Wellington."

Luke: "You know our names!?"

Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 2:28 pm

"H-How d-did you know that? W-What do you want from us...? TELL ME!!"

View user profile
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 3:08 pm

Duskull: "You'll know, you'll know..."

Duskull suddenly fired a spell at Wellington and Luke, but it apparently did nothing. Then he disappeared as he came.

Daichi: "Bidoof is still unconscious, let's go back with him."

Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 4:29 pm

"Here, I'll take him." Shiki murmured, slinging the Bidoof over her back. He was a bit bigger than her, but the others - bar Luke - probably wouldn't be able to take him and walk still.

'Just who was that, and how did he know about them...?' She thought to herself. That may be an issue, she didin't want to even think about what may happen if other Pokemon found out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 6:53 pm

Luke: "Hey, let me help you."

He moved Bidoof so half of the weight was over his back.

Daichi: "Let's get out, I brought this." He lifted a blue orb. "It's a Escape Orb."

Daichi activated the orb and everyone was teleported outside.

Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 6:55 pm

"Uff... It was a pretty frightening experience. Now let's search for Zangoose."

View user profile
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 6:59 pm

Luke: "Ah! Not Zangoose, I still haven't gotten over my fear...it was Zigzagoon!"

Zigzagoon had already spotted them and was running to them.

Zigzagoon: "Bidoof! You're fine! Oh, thank you so much!"

A Lucario was watching them from a tree.

Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 7:07 pm

"Pardonnez-moi, mon ami Luke. At least we got him outside the dungeon."

View user profile
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 7:09 pm

Shiki laughed slightly. "Well, I fufilled my promise. Here," She gently set the Bidoof down upon the ground.

Sure enough, he was returning to consciousness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 7:13 pm

Two Vigoroth that came with Zigzagoon took Bidoof away to his home.

Zigzagoon: "Thanks, thanks. Sadly, I can't give you anything of a reawrd but this..." He took out two pieces of crystal, a brown and a green one. "I found them on the beach yesterday...please take them, Miss Eevee."

Luke had a weird feeling when he saw those crystals...

Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 7:36 pm

Shiki felt herself blush underneath her fur and waved after him with her paw. "Thanks, if you need anything, feel free to come back to me!" She turned to Luke and Wellington.

"I think you guys should have these, I didn't really do that much anyway. Here," she placed them down at Luke's feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 7:40 pm

Luke quickly grabbed the green one and gazed upon it. Something was familiar...

Lucario jumped from the tree and in a fraction of second, he was standing before them.

Daichi (Whispering): "That...that is Lucario. The greatest Explorer of all...he has the only team on the highest rank..."

Lucario: "I supervised your work. Magnificent for Pokemon without much knowledge on the job. I thought, I can make you an official Rescue Team."

Daichi: "That's my dream!"

Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 7:47 pm

Shiki panicked. "B-but...I-I...W-we, I-I can't do it!" Shiki felt her feet running before she could process anything else.

'I can't do this, I'd only let people down!' Shiki thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 7:59 pm

Wellington grabbed the brown crystal piece.

"A Rescue Team? It sounds interesting! Right now we're still weak (specially me), but with some experience we we'll do great things! Luke and I'll have to do something while we discover how we came here."

View user profile
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 8:02 pm

-Meanwhile-

"They're gonna hate me now!" Shiki cried to herself as she ran. Tears streamed down her face and soaked into her fur. "And Wellington really wanted to make a rescue team...oh well, they'd be better off without me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 8:19 pm

Wellington used Quick Attack to try to get near Shiki.

"Shiki! Where are you going? Didn't you want to form a Rescue Team?"

View user profile
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 8:24 pm

Shiki faltered in step for a second, but that second was all it took for her to come crashing to the ground. "Ugh." Shiki stood up on shaky legs, rubbing her throbbing head with her paws.

"You guys...you'll be better - wince - off without me...I'd just get in the -wince - way." She came crashing down to the ground again. "See, I can't even get up! I'm useless! I'm not strong enough! I hate this!" She yelled to the heavens. In response the sky grew dark and rain began to pour down on them.

"My mother always said I'd amount to nothing, she was right!" Shiki felt the tears increase.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 8:30 pm

"You're not useless, Shiki. You helped me out there in the beach. I couldn't have done anything without your help. I could have gotten lost or worst!"

View user profile
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 8:35 pm

Shiki looked up at Wellington and the serious look in his eyes. "W-well...I think...I think you're right..." She slowly stood up, a small smile lit her features up perfectly. It suited her.

She brushed herself against him in the Pokemon equvilant of a hug. "Thank you, Wellington." She took a deep breath.

"I...I've made my decision...I'll join the rescue team." She announced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 8:37 pm

"That's the spirit!"

Wellington smiled at Shiki.

"Heh, heh... We only need more missions to tune up our abilities."

View user profile
Fireflight
Uber Wooper
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 8:40 pm

"Yeah. C'mon. I think Lucario was a bit freaked out when I ran off." Shiki laughed. She felt lighter than she had in years!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 8:44 pm

Luke: "It seems Shiki's coming back...Lucario! We'd love to form a Rescue Team! How should we call it...?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Immersion Of Shadows
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next