Wooper's Pond Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wooper's Pond Forums!

Help us bring this place back by posting!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members

Go down 
+10
Resider of Darkness
nyuu
Alpha
Lexicon
Kittyismaster
pilord
Nick
Rikky
jasp10agosto
King Wooper
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

Male Number of posts : 6710

WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members Empty
PostSubject: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyMarch 19th 2008, 6:12 am

I may be leaving for a few days too, but that depends on jasp10agosto.

And I'll Sticky this topic.

*Stickies with Sludge Bomb*
Back to top Go down
https://wooperspond.forumotion.com
jasp10agosto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jasp10agosto

Male Number of posts : 2449

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyMarch 19th 2008, 7:26 am

me too i will go like 4 days in vacations... OMG OMG!
but well there i have Internet connection but i just would see the page fast...

you know the sun, water and the sand are a perfect combination!! Dance!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jasp10agosto.wordpress.com
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

Male Number of posts : 2568

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 9:50 pm

Hello there! I'm back, an' ready to post again! Dance!
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Male Number of posts : 379

PostSubject: My return after so long..   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 9:50 pm

Hello, I doubt many people here remember me. I used to be a member of the forum long ago. However... I got into an Arguement with the Admin of this forum and I quit because I was angry at him a long time ago. Something I never should've done in the first place...

However, that was in the past, a past I've forgotten completely.

I've returned after weeks of dissapearance in solitaire and are here to stay. I used to be the User Trimarr, however, I'm now going to be known as Darkblade.

To clear some things up...

The reason the Admin and I argued I shall not reveal, I'll leave you to ask him about it. Let's just say, some things set me off to a dangerous point...

I may have caused some confusion after when I was last on here with my last topic before I left. I shall explain about it to get it out of the way...

The reason I typed what I did was I was angry I lost my Mod position, and why I did, again, I'm not saying why, ask the Admin about it the next time you see him. I might have caused some massive confusion among the fellow members, something I dont like to ever do,and for that I apologize, I'm not exactly perfect. None of us are really.

Another reason I left was because I wasnt exactly very active here in the past, I basically did nothing, something I wish I could Change now. You might have seen that I never log-off, even I wasnt as active as you may have expected, again, I apologize for all this. I made a mistake, and this is how I wish to correct it.

As you may or may not have noticed, I'm not a Mod here like I was in the past. The reason for this? Again, it's something to speak to the Admin about for yourself, but I'll say I have something to earn before I'm considered to even offer to be an Mod here in this Forum. I do regret how inactive I was before, I plan to change this as well as how I am in general.

Something Personal I shall admit, I have Deslexia, for those of you who do not know what Deslexia is, It's a bit complex to explain so I'll try to be simple in explaining it. It's a medical condition that messes up what I read and analize. Basically, because of this...I often assume the wrong thing about something I read and this Frustrates me a bit. Deslexia also causes me to make many spelling mistakes, it's not that I dont know the words I use, it just messes up how I think that word is arranged. Which is why sometimes I make quite a number of typos without meaning too. This isnt my fault, it's just what I got and have to correct.

Another personal thing I shall admit about Bisexual. For those that do not know that, ask your parents about it, I"m not explaining. To personal to go into details really. but I'll just say this...I'm not in love with Anyone other than my family at this time...

I will admit, I wasnt proud of what I did in the past when I chose to leave this forum. It prob was one of the worst things I ever did and I wish I never done it in the first place, I'll apologize for this. I Like this place and it's fellow members alot. I Don't wish to desert you ever again. I was wrong to do so.

I shall also admit, I'm very emo. This means my emotions are easy to get at and I'm often in a foul mood if I get set off by something. This, like my deslexia, is not really my choice, it's something I have to live with forever unless I learn to control how much emotions to show at times.

Another thing, I've nearly spent all of my absense thinking about what I did wrong to deserve what happened to me. Make no mistake, I deserve what happened to me for what happened, but I'm not letting it control my actions anymore, I shall..put it to rest now,forever.

Then there is the possiblity I shall explain on why I'm somtimes foul to other people, for those who both do and dont know. I'm a teenager at the the grand age of 17, going on 18 in a few months, it's sortof in my nature to sometimes be mean to others, especailly to people who are 3,4,5,6 years younger than I am. I'm not sure why this is, perhaps, it's something I wont know for myself. I"m not mean in general, it's just that sometimes I've driven to be foul to others by human nature it seems, this, again, I apologize.

I shall close to close this by saying some apologies

-To the fellow members of this forum:

I apologize for my departure before I got a chance to meet most of you. I never wanted to leave, I just did cause I didnt think stairt. I wish to not leave anyone here again if I can manage, not at least, not until I know most of you, and some of you I may do, or I might not, I dont know, but I hope you can accept my apologizes on this.

To the Admin of this forum:

To mention the truth, I could fill a book with the number of apologies I wish to say for you, I have done some terrible mistakes to you in the past, some things I wish to never do again if I can, and hopefully will be able to manage in the future.

That's all I have to say on this matter, King Wooper, do whatever you'd like with this topic if you feel you need to correct it so.

Side note: yes, there are typos here, but I mentioned why there are above
Back to top Go down
http://twilightvideoproduct.forumotion.net/forum.htm
jasp10agosto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jasp10agosto

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyMarch 25th 2008, 5:32 pm

First.. its good to have you back!! Razz

Dont worry Deslexia is a awnfull sick... i had that one time.. its so frustating... i know... but it can be cured... you just need to take a lenguage terapy.. i read about that in a book...

And yes i am a teenager too.. i have 14 years and the 10 of agust i will have 15!! so i know the pression... and the feelings...

Really things like this makes the world special if no one had things like this all the world should be boring? or not?

XD so welcome back to WPF!!! Very Happy

P.S. i have some tryping problems... sometimes i get confused with my fingers on the keyboard and sometimes i change the letters!!
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyMay 9th 2008, 1:10 pm

Guess what, I'm going out for the whole weekend!

As so I will not post in neither TDBV nor TKoH until Sunday.

See you later!

Sir Spart Sparklbox Duck Ride
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyMay 11th 2008, 4:28 pm

I'm looking forward for you coming back!
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Admin
Admin
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyMay 13th 2008, 2:40 pm

Whee! I'm back! Good to "see" you again, people. I missed ol' WPF the whole weekend.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Male Number of posts : 379

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 10:38 am

I'm back. Known as Grayblade now. unsure if I was missed.

Short and to the point^^
Back to top Go down
http://twilightvideoproduct.forumotion.net/forum.htm
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 10:39 am

Welcome back, Grayblade!

Maybe you can become a regular poster again.

Shall I bring back Pokeyoshi? I haven't deleted it.
Back to top Go down
pilord

pilord

Male Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Utter randomness   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 3:17 pm

Question Idea Arrow Smile Head Scratch Hello woopers I pilord have returned from my long absence due to (insert disease here)from wooper pond, but I’m back and I’m kicking things of with a topic that you can’t go wrong with of every thing and nothing at the same time. (Ps. If you don’t remember me don’t feel bad I didn’t make vary many posts before I left.) :hair: :joker: lol! This is Sparta! Spam Spam Spam Spam Off Topic *.* Chibi Pokémon Laughing Duck Ride Freaking Out!
Back to top Go down
Kittyismaster
Artist
Artist
Kittyismaster

Female Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 3:21 pm

Don't you have a paper to do boy?
Back to top Go down
pilord

pilord

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 3:24 pm

so do you!
Back to top Go down
Lexicon
Uber Wooper
Lexicon

Male Number of posts : 3927

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 3:27 pm

jeez, emoticon obession much? XD

i have never ever heard of you before. Meh.

You shall now be dubbed Mr. Orange!
Back to top Go down
http://symphonicality.tumblr.com
pilord

pilord

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 3:36 pm

You misinterpreted the orange pic the oranges are my enemies from another galaxy not my friends. I keep the pic there to remind me of what there leader looks like so I can be prepared for the invasion duh.

p.s. you should have voted!
Back to top Go down
Lexicon
Uber Wooper
Lexicon

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 3:40 pm

[deathglare] okay then, Mr. Orange-Hater-Man-Of-Considerable-Doom-Upon-The-Unforgiving-Oranges! [/deathglare]
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Male Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 4:49 pm

I notice 'maybe' is spelt wrong.

Welcome back. Pilord is an awesome name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaalec.com
nyuu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
nyuu

Female Number of posts : 2013

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 4:50 pm

I've seen your name on the members list a couple of times, pluss your birthday was shown at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sanzostruelove
jasp10agosto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jasp10agosto

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 5:21 pm

hi and welcome again!!

i thought you was going to put a pi.. pic.. like 3.1416..
(i have seen some in deviantart)

XD
Back to top Go down
Kittyismaster
Artist
Artist
Kittyismaster

Female Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 7:29 pm

My bro haz dislexia, but he denies it.

and yes, he is my brother.
Back to top Go down
Resider of Darkness

Resider of Darkness

Female Number of posts : 1502

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyOctober 10th 2008, 6:50 pm

Wow, I never would have guessed.......rawr!
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyOctober 11th 2008, 6:58 am

Ummm...too many smilies?

Isn't there a spammy post?

There is a topic for this...

*Merges with Sludge Bomb*

Oh, and BTW I'm back too.
Back to top Go down
jasp10agosto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jasp10agosto

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyOctober 17th 2008, 8:12 pm

Ohh.. I'll take some vacations.. so i would be in WPF from 3 or 2 days.. i'm sorry for the WPF S&A contest.. it would be suspended those days..

I think i'll leave tomorrow.. so.. I'll post the challenge early in the morning and I would check them the day i return...

haha... so.. every one can have just time to do the challenges..

I am going to the beach!! =D so.. i'll take some pics.. and.. i'll get some fresh ideas.. GOOD BYE!!
=P
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyOctober 17th 2008, 8:21 pm

OK, Jasp.

We'll miss you.

But you will never teach me how to...

Spoiler:

You couldn't last time when I went to the beach with you.

Now you know my secret. What the...?
Back to top Go down
Lexicon
Uber Wooper
Lexicon

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members EmptyOctober 17th 2008, 8:26 pm

you can't ride a bike? neither can I. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members   WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members Empty

Back to top Go down

WPF Gates - Leaving/Returning Members
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next