Wooper's Pond Forums!

Help us bring this place back by posting!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
pilord

pilord

Male Number of posts : 647

Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] Empty
PostSubject: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 9:02 am

Here’s the story in an alternate universe when facing the keyblade masters organization 13 fought hard and lost but none of them died. Instead Sora just told them to stop messing with people’s hearts or I will pown you all into oblivion. So now organization has to find new ways of spending there time and coping with there nonexistence.

Organization members will be assigned to the first person who calls them people can call no more than 2 members of the organization but an unlimited amount of non organization characters they want when calling multiple characters separate there names and descriptions with () if you call generalized characters put the number reference after them with , between number references. Ex I call (taco hut employee 1,2,3) (taco hut manager) (delivery moogle) (delivery moogles chocobo)(bakery mushroom heartless looks like a black fungus but with the colors inverted.) (creped out paper boy) (nobody 1,5,7,23,?)(the mind of a taco) (cranky next door Neighbor) (stray dog) I don’t think I could acridly depict any of the members so I’ll let you take on that matter.

One more thing (mostly b/c if I didn’t he would do something like find me crash a biplane in my back yard break into my house and begin to stab me repeatedly with a 1 mm long dagger until I slowly die from the paper cut sized wounds) I going to give L E X I C O N first pick. The story will not start until every organization member is called. People can still jump in with optional characters after it starts but every organization member has the right to instantly kill any optional characters not called before the story starts.

Only I, king wooper, and kittyismaster have the power of omniscient narration over worldly events such as “then a biplane suddenly crashed in the organizations green house a girlish screech was heard from the area”. But all people can narrate there individual characters actions like “then Axel decided to stab the taco so he did”.

Yes that explanation was long but I think it was worth it. Pleas excuse any misspellings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

Male Number of posts : 6710

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 9:49 am

This lacks something to put your character's info. Kinda like this:

Name: Reginald L'Sentret
Specie: Sentret
Weapon(s): Kroingslet Rifle/Heigardian Colichemarde
Characteristics: He is a brave as his ancestors, but he forgets the principles of Knighthood. He rarely likes to fight. He is the Voltigeur commander in the Heigardian Royal Guard: He look like the 3rd one from left to right.

Can you explain better?

jasp10agosto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jasp10agosto

Male Number of posts : 2449

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 1:11 pm

O.O and... so they are organizations.. and with 2 party members each one?

Is that correct?

Mindless

Jorge Alejandro Solis

Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] I_flip_my_pillow__stamp__by_SassenPlease watch my new Forum skills... Yay! Very Happy Maple Stroy stills even in the forums...Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] 29y1uud
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jasp10agosto.wordpress.com
Kittyismaster
Artist
Artist
Kittyismaster

Female Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 2:37 pm

King Wooper wrote:
This lacks something to put your character's info. Kinda like this:

Name: Reginald L'Sentret
Specie: Sentret
Weapon(s): Kroingslet Rifle/Heigardian Colichemarde
Characteristics: He is a brave as his ancestors, but he forgets the principles of Knighthood. He rarely likes to fight. He is the Voltigeur commander in the Heigardian Royal Guard: He look like the 3rd one from left to right.

Can you explain better?

technically they already have character bio's.......if ya played the game.

so like, I can call 2 org members and another main maybe? like, Riku? What's my limit to those kinda characters?

and does Namine count as org 13?

well, I CALL AUGUST CUZ HE IS MINE AND NO ONE ELSES!!!!! heehee.

August ish bacically a heartless that gained a heart, don't know how, he just did. He looks like sora except for the fact that he looks like hes been dead a day or two(well, he's got whitish skin, anyways), and he's got black hair and yellow eyes.
Hobbies: cooking, baking especially.
he gotz a keyblade that turns into a violin when he wants it to.

oh, wait. this is just for like, the daily goings on of O13. well, I still call August. Maybe Vexen wants to study him.

Last edited by Kittyismaster on October 28th 2008, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pilord

pilord

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 2:42 pm

Ok first of all the part about lexicon picking first. I changed my mind anyone can go ahead and pick first. Secondly when I say organization 13, I meant the group of nobodies from kingdom hearts. And that you can only control 2 of the organizations 13 members. Plus any additional characters that aren’t members of organization 13. If you don’t know what organization 13 is then just ask the people who often post in the kingdom hearts thread or go here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_XIII . Perhaps then you will gain a better understanding of the explanation. But if you still don’t understand then go play through kingdom hearts chain of memories and kingdom hearts 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kittyismaster
Artist
Artist
Kittyismaster

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 2:48 pm

gawd! stop freakin about you posting when I was mid-post already!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pilord

pilord

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 3:47 pm

Kittyismaster that was vary off topic. Off Topic

-Beware.. please write more than 5 words or that it's spam.. you are warned-

Last edited by pilord on October 30th 2008, 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jasp10agosto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jasp10agosto

Male Number of posts : 2449

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 5:31 pm

So this game really exists?
its about FF? or something like that?

Jorge Alejandro Solis

Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] I_flip_my_pillow__stamp__by_SassenPlease watch my new Forum skills... Yay! Very Happy Maple Stroy stills even in the forums...Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] 29y1uud
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jasp10agosto.wordpress.com
Kittyismaster
Artist
Artist
Kittyismaster

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 30th 2008, 6:47 am

Kingdom hearts silly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pilord

pilord

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 30th 2008, 6:49 am

Kingdom hearts is technically a Disney game, but square soft produced it so it is vary ff in some ways. Like the fact that Yuffie keeps popping up to remind you how awesome she is. To get a good idea of it picture several of the most popular Disney moves as plaints that you have to save from evil beings that steel people’s hearts. Then throw in various ff7&8 cross over’s that help you, or fight you in Sephiroth case. Theirs also some ff10 cross over’s in kingdom hearts 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kittyismaster
Artist
Artist
Kittyismaster

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 30th 2008, 6:53 am

um, forget about Tidus and Wakka much?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pilord

pilord

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 30th 2008, 6:57 am

Well see Tidus and Wakka aren’t technically Tidus and Wakka in that game b/c um o whatever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

Male Number of posts : 6710

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 30th 2008, 8:49 am

OK...

I don't get anything. DX

But feel free to make the RP if ya want...

pilord

pilord

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 30th 2008, 9:02 am

Once lexicon gets here it will all come together. Moogle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lexicon
Uber Wooper
Lexicon

Male Number of posts : 3927

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 30th 2008, 12:33 pm

YAY!
*starts singing batman tune*

I'm Zexion. The great and powerful lord Zexion.

Muahaha.

It's not squaresoft anymore. It's Square Enix. But to me, it's Squee Enix. Teehee.

Anyways, on with the roleplaying...

Zexion: *nudges vexen* What is it doing here?
Vexen: It's baking cookies. Can't you see? *points over at august*
Zexion: I see that, you tard. Why is it here?
Vexen: I dunno. *teleports away*

But then, a girlish scream was heard.

Marluxia: WHAT IS IT DOING WITH MY OVEN! -pointing girlishly at august-
Zexion: It's baking cookies.
Marluxia: -narrows eyes- What kind of cookies?
August: -spins around, holding chocolate chips and cocoa- Double chocolate chip! -spins back around-
Marluxia: Well, that's all right then. *teleports away*
Zexion: Gimme a cookie.

Did i do it right? Sorry if i didn't... I haven't roleplayed before... *looks down at shoes*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://symphonicality.tumblr.com
Kittyismaster
Artist
Artist
Kittyismaster

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 30th 2008, 1:06 pm

GACK!!!!! Read Please Read Please Read Please Read Please Read Please Read Please

ONLY 2 ORG13 MEMBERS PER PERSON!!!!!!

AND AUGUST IS MINE TO COMMAND!!!!!

But I guess we can start off with that premise....

one more thing, seriously I think only those who have played KH can really grasp the... um...this.

current player list:

Kittyismaster: August/(2 Org13 left)

L E X I C O N: Zexion/(1 Org13 left)

Aw heck, how bout I give you Vexen and Marluxia too? 2 for 1 deal!!!!!! act now!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lexicon
Uber Wooper
Lexicon

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 30th 2008, 1:14 pm

Ohkay... I don't really get roleplaying yet... Sad

I choose... Aximy! MY OC!
She's of my creation.
She's a nobody that controls the power of insomnia.
She carries Dark blue and Purple katana.

I might put her in the character discussion plaza.

Go!
Back to top Go down
Kittyismaster
Artist
Artist
Kittyismaster

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 30th 2008, 1:31 pm

sooooo.... u taking Marley and Vex or what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lexicon
Uber Wooper
Lexicon

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 30th 2008, 9:53 pm

I'm taking Aximy and Zexion.

Like i said.

Read before you comment, Kittyismaster. Ooh.. Burn...

I'm not taking anyone else. Only Aximy and Zexion.
Back to top Go down
Resider of Darkness

Resider of Darkness

Female Number of posts : 1502

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 30th 2008, 10:43 pm

I am The Key Of Destiny, Roxas...because I like keys....

I also want Demyx, he's just so easy to roleplay as.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lexicon
Uber Wooper
Lexicon

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 30th 2008, 11:05 pm

Okay... On with the roleplaying...

I don't think anyone else would like to join? *looks around*

Nah.

On with the RPing!

Someone else starts.
Back to top Go down
pilord

pilord

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 8:51 am

I shall take Xemnas that way I can order you all around. Tell me if I’m wrong but there only seems to be 5 people on wooper’s pond who actually have played kingdom hearts so I think I will extend the limit on organization members to 3 per person due to the complete lack of kingdom hearts knowledge within this pond. But you must be willing to give up your third character mid story to someone ells who wants’ to join in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kittyismaster
Artist
Artist
Kittyismaster

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 9:38 am

so then, I'll take Lexaeus and Axel, and who else???? muahahahahaaaa

Larxene: BRING IT ON!!!!! *steals one of Augusts cookies*

August: *glares evily* *points to put the cookie back*

Larxene: *Pats August on the head and eats the cookie* Now be a good boy or else.

Axel walks in to witness the scene unfolding, knowing how pissed when Roxas gets when anyone takes anything without asking, and assuming August may be similar in personality to Roxas.....

He runs, he runs for his life.

Larxene: *turns around* whats his problem?

August: *eye twitch* .............
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pilord

pilord

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 11:35 am

Xemnas: Demyx come here I have instructions for you (hands demyx a sticky note) please complete this task before dinner or you will not get any. (The note reads find sora and convince him to join the organization. If he refuses resort to a more “persuasive method.”)
Smack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lexicon
Uber Wooper
Lexicon

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 1:23 pm

Zexion: Pff. You really want to do what Xemnas says? He's nothing special. He's just like the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]   Nonexistent fun! [Explicit] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nonexistent fun! [Explicit]
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wooper's Pond Forums! :: Gaming Park :: Role-Playing :: Role-Playing Games-
Jump to: