Wooper's Pond Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wooper's Pond Forums!

Help us bring this place back by posting!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My various characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha

Alpha

Male Number of posts : 763

My various characters Empty
PostSubject: My various characters   My various characters EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 11:21 am

I have quite a few, as it happens... I'll post only a few of them for now.

Septimus
Game: Shining Force: The Chaos Wars part I
Game format: Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 edition
Race: Human
Class: Wizard/Incantatar/Spellguard

Being born a farmer, Septimus didn't have the money to enlist into a mage academy, something that was his dream, as he always looked up to wizards. The chances for a mage to accept him as an apprentice for free seemed also slim, so in order to obtain the necessary training he took a risk and enlisted as a volunteer to the Guardiana army. Septimus felt
confident of his talents as a wizard and purposefully did only a half-hearted effort with any other task. The gamble was successful and he soon received training as a field mage.

The man himself, Septimus is introverted, nervous, shy and hesitant when he speaks to others. However, he is extremely dedicated to his home, Guardiana (from Shining Force I), and is a follower of the Light, the force of good in the Shining World.

Note: Septimus initially was not my character. I picked him after a huge lapse in the game, a lapse so big that the topics where he was actually there didn't exist anymore - they were on an older version of the forum. As such, I had to make do with only a couple of sentences desribing him. Only recently did he finally begin feeling like my character.

Sucks that this is right at the end of the game :/

My various characters Tanis Tanis Nedessar
Game: Shining Force: The Chaos Wars part III
Game format: Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 edition
Race: Catfolk
Class: Warmage/Fatespinner/Incantatar

Because the training of a warmage is strict and full of discipline, Tanis has developed a level headedness not normally present in those of his race, though he still can use his mind quickly. Due to military style of teaching warmages receive, he is used to carrying out orders, and always tries to fulfil them to the best of his abilities. However, when a subject is reached that he has strong feelings about, he can react quickly to it, his normal level headedness gone.

In his travels and adventures, Tanis has seen much. He has died several times, once due to his own mistakes, the other times in battle. He has also made many mistakes, the major one being accidently causing his best friend to become possessed. He in turn was then captured and possessed and forced to fight against his friends, killing two of them in the process. This resulted in the catfolk having many personal demons that took him a long time to get over and forgive himself, even if his friends forgave him long ago.

My various characters Laeralas Laeralas Arishel
Game: Shining Force: The Chaos Wars part IV
Race: Elf
Class: Daggerspell Mage

Laeral was born and grew up in the elven treetop village of Stamp (from Shining Force III). He has the unique ability to perfectly blend melee fighting and casting magic, a rare talent that took him years to master. Once he reached a level of proficiency with magic, he used it to allow himself to travel all over the Shining World. For one of the elf's great loves is that of travel.

Laeralas bears the green hair that is unique to Stamp village. Also characteristic of Stamp is the complete lack of xenophobia and an abundance of acceptance. The elf himself is sarcastic and flippant most of the time, with an attitude that does not care what other people think of him. Despite this, he is a good person with a love for his family and home.

My various characters Talacre Talacre "Skyjumper" Arishel
Game: Shining Force: The Chaos Wars part IV
Race: Elf
Class: Dervish/Blade Dancer

Talacre is Laeralas' younger brother and has many of the Stamp village qualities. However, unlike his brother, he is more hesitant in his speech and less sarcastic. And unlike his brother, he has a short fuse and won't brush off insults with amusement.

His extensive training is similar in some ways to Laeral's - he has some magical talent, though it isn't as obvious. It is inherent - it allows him to move with blinding speed, jump insanely high, have perfect balance and have an unrivalled skill of acrobatics.

The relationship between Laeralas and Talacre was strained at first, as their mother died giving birth to Talacre. For a long time Laeral was ver bitter, but eventually got over it. The older brother is now very protective of Talacre, and they are the best of friends.

I may post more if people are interested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaalec.com
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: My various characters   My various characters EmptyOctober 7th 2008, 4:48 pm

Sorry about the double post, but....

aww, no comments on my characters Sad
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

Male Number of posts : 6710

PostSubject: Re: My various characters   My various characters EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 6:33 am

*Comments*

Good info, how did you make the pics?
Back to top Go down
https://wooperspond.forumotion.com
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: My various characters   My various characters EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 8:01 am

Wow, details comments and opinions there :p

Tanis is a photoshopped image from Shining Force III Scenario 3. Here's the original (it wasn't the portrait used in game - it appeared in an artbook)
My various characters Shf3_leon3

The same is the case for Laeralas. This time, it was an in-game portrait I edited, also with photoshop. Original:
My various characters Shf3_harold2

As for Talacre, I photoshopped an image of Link from Twilight Princess.

I have more characters if anybody is interested....
Back to top Go down
sonicxtreme10

sonicxtreme10

Male Number of posts : 578

PostSubject: Re: My various characters   My various characters EmptyOctober 10th 2008, 8:32 am

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!!!!! Soup!
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: My various characters   My various characters EmptyOctober 10th 2008, 9:45 am

Oooookay, that was totally weird and random.

Anybody interested in more characters? I have:
Azril (birdman wizard), Azuras (eladrin cleric), Kimruil (xeph soulknife), Lakas (zora ranger) and Zaklis (human archer).
Back to top Go down
King Wooper
Admin
Admin
King Wooper

Male Number of posts : 6710

PostSubject: Re: My various characters   My various characters EmptyOctober 11th 2008, 9:12 am

Post them! Up-Down

Sonixtreme, that's spam...I know you're new to forums so I'll let this pass. Read the rules and Read Please.
Back to top Go down
https://wooperspond.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My various characters   My various characters Empty

Back to top Go down

My various characters
Page 1 of 1